• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

Nobody's forcing you to do anything. It's your decision whether you behave in a friendly manner or not.

The choice is yours.

You've been far less than "friendly" with me and many other people on here.

in fact I've seen you consistently abuse Rick about "sheep", he doesn't like it yet you constantly go on about it, I don't bully people in that way, you do.

I don't pretend I am better than you in the sense that you do with the whole age thing, you act as if it is some kind of get out of jail free card that allows you to be an absolute penis and then all of a sudden act like you did nothing wrong.

C'mon guys, don't let this stuff get in every single thread hey. I mean it shouldn't be in any thread or going on, but if you can't stop arguing then use one thread, so you don't have to give the masses a wider view of it.

This sentence really annoyed me.

Nyuuuuh, YOU really annoy me.

(sarcasm :p)

Seriously, I couldn't give a fuck if it annoyed you, just both of you stop acting like this and learn to deal with your differences. Neither of you are gonna be leaving the board anytime soon, so you are gonna have to.

You've been far less than "friendly" with me and many other people on here.

Untrue. I get on well with the vast majority of people.

in fact I've seen you consistently abuse Rick about "sheep", he doesn't like it yet you constantly go on about it, I don't bully people in that way, you do.

Rick and I have been having banter for years. long before you came along. That has nothing to do with you whatsoever. He gives as good as he gets.

If he doesn't want to communicate me, he will put me on "ignore", and any problem will be solved.

I don't pretend I am better than you in the sense that you do with the whole age thing, you act as if it is some kind of get out of jail free card that allows you to be an absolute penis and then all of a sudden act like you did nothing wrong.

The childish language you've used here is another example of what I've been talking about all along.

Seriously, I couldn't give a fuck if it annoyed you, just both of you stop acting like this and learn to deal with your differences. Neither of you are gonna be leaving the board anytime soon, so you are gonna have to.

As I've stated before, as long as he ceases to use obscene words and refrains from making slanderous remarks, everything will be fine.;)

It's Mark who has issues, I couldn't give a shit if he doesn't like me, I just think he needs to be brought back down to reality, off his pedestal of smugness

Alright well can you both agree to disagree, call a truce and for the sake of the board keep this to yourselves, even if people say things you hate, and it annoys you, it seems both of you don't care about each another for it to matter.

Ok? :)

Untrue. I get on well with the vast majority of people.

Where is this majority of people? I know of about 3 people who still respect you after all of this.

Rick and I have been having banter for years. long before you came along. That has nothing to do with you whatsoever. He gives as good as he gets.

If he doesn't want to communicate me, he will put me on "ignore", and any problem will be solved.

Ignoring is not the answer at all and it's besides the point, I could use that very point on you about me. Rick has told me he has asked you to stop but you still do it.

The childish language you've used here is another example of what I've been talking about all along.

Way to avoid addressing my point, how is "penis" childish, I was trying to refrain from calling you something like a cunt, since you dislike that so much

It's Mark who has issues, I couldn't give a shit if he doesn't like me, I just think he needs to be brought back down to reality, off his pedestal of smugness

Then that says far more about you than it does about me.;)

I think you might just have well and truly shot yourself in the foot.:laugh3:

Where is this majority of people? I know of about 3 people who still respect you after all of this.

Yet another ludicrous comment.

Ignoring is not the answer at all and it's besides the point, I could use that very point on you about me. Rick has told me he has asked you to stop but you still do it.

Most things can be ignored.

Way to avoid addressing my point, how is "penis" childish, I was trying to refrain from calling you something like a cunt, since you dislike that so much

I'm not the only one who detests that word, as you already know. If I were you I'd stop using it immediately.

Seriously, where the heck is the arguing leading too? I mean, please someone tell me the outcome of what this is all aiming to achieve?

Mark won't change.

HorrificAttack won't change.

Theres nothing that can be done about it, so whats the point in arguing??

I am in no way taking sides with anyone, I just want this place to be for the most part happy again.

Seriously, where the heck is the arguing leading too? I mean, please someone tell me the outcome of what this is all aiming to achieve?

Mark won't change.

HorrificAttack won't change.

Theres nothing that can be done about it, so whats the point in arguing??

I am in no way taking sides with anyone, I just want this place to be for the most part happy again.

*sigh*

The "argument" seemed to be over in this thread anyway, what are you aiming to achieve with these posts?

The "argument" seemed to be over in this thread anyway, what are you aiming to achieve with these posts?

Haha, exactly. "In this thread", it will just start somewhere else. I am trying to stop that from happening. That was pretty obvious surely.