Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57.4k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ย 

ย 

obese_fat_guy.jpg

ย 

JK!!! :P

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ry%3D400

ย 

ย 

n856674597_345975_1152.jpg

ย 

ย 

and mini me:

ry%3D400

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

What Julie said!:nice:

ย 

I think that the front part of your head looks better than the back :P

You look cute:nice:

ย 

i want your eyes!

You have nice eyes color Nathan!:)

As soon as my dad sends me the pics from his camera, I can post some pics of me and my band at our first show last night.:)

As soon as my dad sends me the pics from his camera, I can post some pics of me and my band at our first show last night.:)

ย 

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!:)

ย 

I posted one of me on here :P

Aw Nick you look good!:charming:

Aw Nick you look good!:charming:

ย 

ย 

he does look good!!!;)

ย 

ย 

I'm so glad for u Nick!!:D

Thanks:nice::guitarist:

ย 

how'd your first gig go?

Wooooo!! Great going Nick :D :D!!

Wooooo!! Great going Nick :D :D!!

Thanks:cool:

nick i can't even see you :rolleyes:

If you turn down the lights it makes the pics clearer

ย 

ย 

Plus I know you like seeing me in the dark:wink3:

how'd your first gig go?

It went really well. We did good and a ton of people said we were one of the best bands there (it was the school talent show). We actually have video of the performance and I'm waiting for my drummer to upload it to Youtube.

ย 

It went really well. We did good and a ton of people said we were one of the best bands there (it was the school talent show). We actually have video of the performance and I'm waiting for my drummer to upload it to Youtube.

ย 

Oh thats great!:nice:

ย 

let me know when he uploads the video, I wanna see:dance:

nick. i'm in the dark :lol:

:sneaky:

ย 

ย 

If you still can'[t see I'll let you know when the vid is up;)

ย 

ย 

Oh thats great!:nice:

ย 

let me know when he uploads the video, I wanna see:dance:

ok, great:)

chrrris.

ย 

Iz! Where have you been?? :( :hug:

hahahahaha nick you perv.

ย 

ok, let me know when the video is up :nice:

ย 

imma have a guitar concert soon too, you should come & see me :D

ย 

I wanna go and see ya :wacky:

hahahahaha nick you perv.

ย 

ok, let me know when the video is up :nice:

ย 

imma have a guitar concert soon too, you should come & see me :D

I wish I could

ย 

make sure you get photos taken:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.