• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

so lilmdx i see you're going to the carson show..i am assuming you live in cali?

Yep, North Hollywood. Lucky for me, only 30 mins away from home.

EDIT: I'm surprised so many people are going. I better buy those tickets fast before they're all gone!

oh cool..for me it's an hour..but i'm going to 3 shows as u can see..

Well aren't you lucky?

This will be my first Coldplay concert, so I'm pretty psyched about it. :D

Where are the other shows you're going at?

No...don't go to sleep! :P

Coldplay is terrible live.

I've seen the Beatles, Oasis, Muse, Radiohead, and U2 just to name a few, and Coldplay is by far the worst.

your 16 years old please tell me how you seen the beatles live..if you are going based off of youtube vids then you sadly have a bad interpretation of live.

excuse me for suddelny leaving but i just very tired..i'm going to bed now we will continue this convo tomorrow! :hug:

Sorry... :stunned:

K see ya Erick! :)

:hug:

Josh42: Wait..Coldplay in general, or Coldplay live? Because it's pointless to be on here if you hate Coldplay.

your 16 years old please tell me how you seen the beatles live..if you are going based off of youtube vids then you sadly have a bad interpretation of live.

I saw the Beatles once when I was 11 (I'm 16 now), they were great. Much better than Coldplay. Who listens to that band anyway?

I remember I downloaded a leaked copy of the St. Pepper's album back before the release... this was when I was living in the Soviet Union, too. Internet was hard to come by there.

Oh yea I heard you guys almost couldn't get a hold of Revolver because Stalin thought the song Taxman was about him.