• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

I know what time it is, over there in GMT+2, aka "The Future"

I am relishing in my insomnia before I start college in September, that is going to kill me

oww :/

I didn't get into uni.. so it's another year off from school for me..

it's my last day at work then a week off from work. gonna go to Geneva next monday :O

oww :/

I didn't get into uni.. so it's another year off from school for me..

it's my last day at work then a week off from work. gonna go to Geneva next monday :O

Yeah I've just had a year with no school, so I am dying to get back. Geneva sounds awesome! I am going to Leeds Festival soon

also Ren, supply me with that big fat cock and I'll be happy to re-take the picture

Yeah I've just had a year with no school, so I am dying to get back. Geneva sounds awesome! I am going to Leeds Festival soon

also Ren, supply me with that big fat cock and I'll be happy to re-take the picture

I've had a year without school already, too so I really wished I had gotten into school but I only applied for uni.. next year I'm gonna apply for more places..

Yeah my sister works in Cern in Geneva for this summer so I go to see her there.

Lucky you!(Leeds festival)

I only went to one festival this summer.

I've had a year without school already, too so I really wished I had gotten into school but I only applied for uni.. next year I'm gonna apply for more places..

Yeah my sister works in Cern in Geneva for this summer so I go to see her there.

Lucky you!(Leeds festival)

I only went to one festival this summer.

Ah right yeah, it's crap isn't it? :( Good luck next year.

I almost randomly went to a festival in Belgium but I left it until like the day before and it ended up being impossible, Leeds is gunna be great, I haven't even looked at the line up other than "Radiohead" and "Arctic Monkeys" they are all I need.