• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

You know shit about me' date=' be careful what you say...unless you want to be banned[/quote']

Haha the irony here is that I've purposely tried to get myself banned, only a week or two ago, but the fact is, this administrator of ours, just loves me too much!

In fact, he just PM'ed me, it appears that poor li'l Spankmonkey over here was offended by some of my cruel words, hes registered an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT with our administrator, who had a good laugh about it, and Im laughin now :lol: Harharhar!

So Monkey, do your absolute worst, do I look like I give a damn if I get banned? You pr*ck, 175cm is the same size as my PENIS, now, outta my club cicillian FUCK.

(Carlito's Way is on TV)

You know shit about me' date=' be careful what you say...unless you want to be banned[/quote']

Haha the irony here is that I've purposely tried to get myself banned, only a week or two ago, but the fact is, this administrator of ours, just loves me too much!

In fact, he just PM'ed me, it appears that poor li'l Spankmonkey over here was offended by some of my cruel words, hes registered an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT with our administrator, who had a good laugh about it, and Im laughin now :lol: Harharhar!

So Monkey, do your absolute worst, do I look like I give a damn if I get banned? You pr*ck, 175cm is the same size as my PENIS, now, outta my club cicillian FUCK.

(Carlito's Way is on TV)

i aint the person who thinks im all hard cause i got banned, and tell me now, you sure its not the 175cm dildo up your arse just poking out your maggots eye??

i aint the person who thinks im all hard cause i got banned' date=' and tell me now, you sure its not the 175cm dildo up your arse just poking out your maggots eye??[/quote']

You're brutal at this.

And the administrator told me I should tell you this. If you ever come around my club, EVER again your corcasian fuck, you die *Snap*, just like that.

And Ivona, you have to be the sexiest girl I've seen on here. Serious yo.