✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which CP songs have you heard today?

Gideon_Mx

I thought that it would be fun for us to post which Coldplay songs you have been listening to today and why you've been listening to these songs yabb_grin.gif

My today's list:

------------------------------

Up&Up - I just love the song

In My Place - It has become one of my favorites to listen to the last couple of days

Hypnotised - Because I hadn't listened to it in quite a while. What a great song, especially when you haven't heard it for so long!!!!! =D

• Like 2

Something Just Like This - treadmill warm up - nice pace, and C's voice sounds delicious

Low, Head Full of Dreams, Adventure of a Lifetime, and Hurts Like Heaven - good for running; Will is who to follow to begin to get your groove on

Hypnotized - cool down time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

May I just say I am SO sick of hearing SJLT! Our local pop station must play it at least twice an hour. Thy only good thing was when one of the main DJ's announced it as Coldplay with the Chainsmokers.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

May I just say I am SO sick of hearing SJLT! Our local pop station must play it at least twice an hour. Thy only good thing was when one of the main DJ's announced it as Coldplay with the Chainsmokers.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I heard SJLT on the radio today too!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In my place

God put a smile upon your face

Daylight

Clocks

Adventure of a lifetime

Hypnotised

All I can think about is you

Miracles (Someone Special)

A L I E N S

Hurts like heaven

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Us against the world

Every teardrop is a waterfall

Major minus

Yellow

Long drive, dunno why I remember so many XD

• Like 1

- The scientist liveSan siro 3 july

(I was there, This song is my best moment because Chris was exited about our chours and at The end of The song he asked us to do it again, it was amazing)

- fix You (make me exited)

- speed of sound

This is the link of the scientist live in Milan, if You Want to see it [emoji6] (the video is not mine... i preferred to live all the moments)

• Like 2

This is the link of the scientist live in Milan, if You Want to see it emoji6.png (the video is not mine... i preferred to live all the moments)

What a great video! :heart: And you made an excelent choice... when I saw them I only used my phone in 4-5 songs, but honestly now I regret it. Next time I see them I will live all the moments entirely, just like you did :)

• Like 1

What a great video! :heart: And you made an excelent choice... when I saw them I only used my phone in 4-5 songs, but honestly now I regret it. Next time I see them I will live all the moments entirely, just like you did :)

After 17 years of waiting for their live, it was a spontaneous choice! I've seen thousands of videos on you tube and I was aware of finding another thousand of that concert ... but I have to admit that some songs have taken my boyfriend [emoji13]

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...