✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm new

anitaliancoldplayer

This going to sound so stupid but I don't know how to make a new thread, I only know how to reply. Ive been clicking on the site for 30 min can anyone help?

Hello there! :)

To create a thread, go to the most relevant forum first. All forums are reachable through Coldplaying's home page (click on our logo to go there). In each forum, there is a button called "Post a new thread". You'll find it right across from the pages numbers, just above the list of threads.

Please make sure to check that there's no existing thread on the topic you'd like to talk about, before creating your thread.

If you'd like to ask something specific about a concert date for instance, please reply directly in the thread corresponding to your concert.

Hope this helps! Enjoy Coldplaying! :)

• Like 1

This going to sound so stupid but I don't know how to make a new thread, I only know how to reply. Ive been clicking on the site for 30 min can anyone help?

hahahaha....im not the only one :D but I know it now :)

For me is nothing stupid :) everybody must learn in his life (like my poor English) LOL this is a fantastic forum ,Im also new and don't now where to look first pffffff I love it ,my wife say to me yesterday that im crazy and be obsessed from the band Coldplay hahaha I don't care ;)

• Like 1

Hello there! :)

To create a thread, go to the most relevant forum first. All forums are reachable through Coldplaying's home page (click on our logo to go there). In each forum, there is a button called "Post a new thread". You'll find it right across from the pages numbers, just above the list of threads.

Please make sure to check that there's no existing thread on the topic you'd like to talk about, before creating your thread.

If you'd like to ask something specific about a concert date for instance, please reply directly in the thread corresponding to your concert.

Hope this helps! Enjoy Coldplaying! :)

Thank you for the kind reply... however I looked where you said and nothing, here is a picture as proof. :(

1571574157_ScreenShot2017-07-13at2_15_58PM.thumb.png.84e741aa4600b33226b11ad527ccf0c5.png

Thank you for the kind reply... however I looked where you said and nothing, here is a picture as proof. :(

the image you posted looks like you're checking the "new posts" section - you have to be looking at an actual subforum in order to make a new thread. (for example, this is the New Members subforum we're currently in)

once you're there, the page should look like this and you'll be able to see the Post New Thread link :)

screenshot.thumb.PNG.8dbeb5a54ccf7df5e7c3b13974fac4e8.PNG

• Like 1