✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

War of the Coldplay Songs

AMDB9

6 hours ago, aaronm360 said:

Any idea where you can find this remix?

I’ve only seen fan cams on YouTube but it’s normally played after Death Will Never Conquer. 
It’s the officially called Viva la Vida - Thin White Duke Remix (the same DJ who remixed Talk which Coldplay loves better than the original). The concert version is the Thin White Duke dub.

28 minutes ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

Viva La Vida vs Church

Viva la Vida vs Chinese Sleep Chant

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Are there any real participants in the military activities? I am sure that it is a really frightening experience. I cannot even imagine what types of dangers you may find there. It is very scary. But such things keep happening around the world. We just try not to see them, not to popularize them. But any war brings only despair and misery around. It is inevitable. Poor humanity.

Edited by memberss

42 minutes ago, memberss said:

Are there any real participants in the military activities? I am sure that it is a really frightening experience. I cannot even imagine what types of dangers you may find there. It is very scary. But such things keep happening around the world. We just try not to see them, not to popularize them. But any war brings only despair and misery around. It is inevitable. Poor humanity.

Welcome to the forum! I can see that you would like to start a new discussion, however, I would suggest sharing the quoted post in one of the threads that can be found in the General Discussion Area (https://coldplaying.com/forums/forum/3-general-discussion-area/). You can simply create a new thread there as well. Otherwise, I'm afraid that this could easily lead to another war of nerves as we've already been doing our best to fight it out with different Coldplay songs!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...