✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello from Melbourne!

Deewelch

Welcome! I wish I was old enough to follow the band in the entirety of their carrier!

Don't wish your life away. I am old enough, but never paid them any real attention until last year ... things happen for a reason! :)

• Like 1

Welcome! I'm a long time listener since 2000 also. :) Just stumbled upon this forum last year myself after becoming totally obsessed after attending their concert. I'd been trying to catch a concert since forever but finally was in the right place at the right time.

Cheers!

Don't wish your life away. I am old enough, but never paid them any real attention until last year ... things happen for a reason! :)

I wish I knew what the reason was! I hope it's a good reason too because I sometimes feel like it can't be.

I missed years of coldplay because it used to make me cry, but then someone who wanted to hurt me played me lots of it because they loved to see me cry and that made me realise more about the songs and I liked to listen to them more

Although it still makes me cry.

Maybe things will work out well somehow.

I want to believe.

love

Freya

I wish I knew what the reason was! I hope it's a good reason too because I sometimes feel like it can't be.

I missed years of coldplay because it used to make me cry, but then someone who wanted to hurt me played me lots of it because they loved to see me cry and that made me realise more about the songs and I liked to listen to them more

Although it still makes me cry.

Maybe things will work out well somehow.

I want to believe.

love

Freya

Everything will be good in the end ... if it's not good yet, it's not the end ;)

I am sure things will work out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...