🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
I ran away

Who said it ? AHFODFilm edition !

Hi,

seeing as we have more activity on this forum right now and we're also about to celebrate one year of AHFOD Film, here is a new game !

Someone posts a quote from the film and another user has to guess who said it. If the guess is confirmed correct by the original poster, it is then their turn to post a new quote etc.

I'll start:

"If I have any advice to give to aspiring bands, it is: don't f*** around with your drummer."

• Like 1

Hi,

seeing as we have more activity on this forum right now and we're also about to celebrate one year of AHFOD Film, here is a new game !

Someone posts a quote from the film and another user has to guess who said it. If the guess is confirmed correct by the original poster, it is then their turn to post a new quote etc.

I'll start:

"If I have any advice to give to aspiring bands, it is: don't f*** around with your drummer."

It's Guy

"There's just girls numbers"

Chris talking about his notebook right?

Apologies for killing the game!

A short phrase bc I cant watch it right now and get the actual full piece.

"OK or no way"

I'm not sure but is this Chris talking (perhaps about Will and his vetoes ?)

I'm not sure but is this Chris talking (perhaps about Will and his vetoes ?)

Yes, Chris was describing that both Will and Guy have the OK / no way spectrum for his ideas.

Oh cool :D

Here is a new one:

But I'll never forget the day when I got a master copy of A Rush Of Blood To The Head. That's when I thought, OK, these guys have the ability to go to great heights.

"He moved almost as far away from us as he possibly could by going to South America and then Australia."

Oh that's a tricky one. I know it's Jonny or Will talking about Phil...but which of the two ??

Hm...I say

Jonny

“When you read something that is critical, you always give it much more weight than anything you read that is kind. And they can write a whole article that’s nice and then just have one line that’s a bit shitty, and that’s the only line you’ll remember”