🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Yeah, I do.. Sorry I'm just emotional lately... a little too much. I'm getting paranoid... maybe I've always been a paranoid person..heh

• 3 weeks later...

Kylie ditches hotpants in search of the family life

By KATIE NICHOLL - More by this author » Last updated at 22:16pm on 18th August 2007 commentIconSm.gif Comments (5)

KylieMOS1808_228x529.jpgKylie Minogue, 39, wants to cut back on her hectic work schedule

enlarge.gif

Last month Kylie Minogue was enjoying secret meetings with her former lover Olivier Martinez.

Now the diminutive singer is poised to hang up her hotpants and step down as the Princess of Pop.

The 39-year-old Aussie chanteuse has been telling friends she wants to "focus on what is truly important".

She is currently completing a new album and has just finished shooting scenes for her role as Doctor Who's sidekick in the BBC show's Christmas special.

She is also finalising plans for her own softfurnishing line, due out next February.

After this, however, Kylie insists her diary will be dramatically scaled down.

"She wants to concentrate on seeing if she and Olivier can work things out, focus on herself - and even start a family," says a close friend.

"After the album, there'll possibly be a tour and the final additions she wants to make to Brand Kylie, that's really it."

Kylie was treated for breast cancer two years ago and friends say she has since been torn between proving to herself and her fans that she can keep going - and her own desire to slow down and concentrate on Olivier.

Scroll down for more...

kylieMS1407_468x401.jpgAre they back together? Kylie 'wants to concentrate' on her relationship with Olivier Martinez

Read more...

Kylie, pictured top right, celebrating 20 years in pop earlier this month, will, says her friend, "be hanging up the microphone for a while".

"After her illness, all she wanted to do was throw herself back into music - she felt it was the best cure - but now she's ready to relax more."

Whether 41-year-old Martinez will be a part of these plans remains to be seen.

"She wants to change her life," says her pal. "To get involved behind the scenes on a few projects and spend time with family and friends.

"She's already starting to focus on what's important to her.

"She's creating the soft furnishing line with Will Baker, her close friend and stylist, working through her issues with Olivier and is stronger than ever with her sister (Dannii) and family.

"Her career comes second."

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

Your Skin

Oh yeah your skin and bones,

turn into something beautiful...

and you know

for you I'd bleed myself dry

for you I'd bleed myself dry.............

Awwwwwwwww just uploading some Coldplay songs and listening along to them has gotten me singing and into a good mood. I forgot they actually do that to me hehe. So how is Friday going for you?:D

Guest LiquidSky

Well I'm out of water 'cause the city is doing some construction or fixing something for the pipes and now they messed up the ones from the house but they say it's from inside the house........so I'm still waiting for the plumber to get here which he already took about 3 hours. So it's very hot today.. very hot indeed and I can't take a shower.. no

Did I mention they left a big mess to the side of the house? A bunch of leaves and stuff? yeah they did. They better pick that up or I'm coming out with a stick! :thinking: but for the moment I am doing just fine. :D Thanks

Kylie announces details of brand new album

Kylie Minogue has announced she is to release her tenth studio album.

'X' is set to hit the shops on November 26, featuring tracks recorded in London, Stockholm and Ibiza.

For months fans have been referring to the title of the new album as 'X', resulting in the singer confirming the same title for the record.

The record will be preceded by new single '2 Hearts', out on November 12.

The tracklisting is as follows:

'2 Hearts'

'Like A Drug'

'In My Arms'

'Speakerphone'

'Sensitized'

'Heart Beat Rock'

'The One'

'No More Rain'

'All I See'

'Stars'

'Wow'

'Nu-di-ty'

'Cosmic'

Along with new album 'X', Kylie Minogue is set to star in brand new documentary 'White Diamond', which showcases the singer's return to the world stage with her 2006 Showgirl Homecoming Tour.

The film will be premiered at Vue cinemas across the UK on October 16th, with a DVD release planned for December.

The singer is also in the running to headline Glastonbury, according to festival chief Michael Eavis, following her cancellation due to illness in 2005.