:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

Sometimes, I really just want to throw it all away and just give up. I'm a little upset today and I got a cut. I've been getting a little too many cuts lately. Not good.... I don't know what else to do but I don't feel good. They always say, there's always tomorrow...

*Sighs*

yeah........

Anything happy or interesting going on with everybody else? Ah, I just remember! There's a new Heroes episode.

Guest LiquidSky

That's cool, Ari! How is it going so far? :D

To go home it's always nice, nina. I did manage to get some sleep. I seem to be forgetting to do that too..

Thanks, Lore and Dave.

Nothing bad happened except that I got told things (in front of everybody) and it got into a little argument and I am not one of those to keep their mouth shut specially when I know I'm right. So then she was apologizing over and over again which I guess annoyed me in the end. After that, a few hours later I got a deep cut and I just exploded. It seems like not a big deal but it's more than that. I lost a couple of family members this year and I guess I'm not over that yet.:\

That's cool, Ari! How is it going so far? :D

To go home it's always nice, nina. I did manage to get some sleep. I seem to be forgetting to do that too..

Thanks, Lore and Dave.

Nothing bad happened except that I got told things (in front of everybody) and it got into a little argument and I am not one of those to keep their mouth shut specially when I know I'm right. So then she was apologizing over and over again which I guess annoyed me in the end. After that, a few hours later I got a deep cut and I just exploded. It seems like not a big deal but it's more than that. I lost a couple of family members this year and I guess I'm not over that yet.:\

It's going cool, pretty busy but is great. ;) is really like living alone, teachers are good, students are kind too. I still must learn the language, or feel more confident to try to speak it, because i think i'm not saying things right... and i must ask almost all the time "poderia repetir" but is ok. :D

oh i'm sorry to hear that Viri *big hug* did you had argued with a relative of yours? :thinking:

Guest LiquidSky
It's going cool, pretty busy but is great. ;) is really like living alone, teachers are good, students are kind too. I still must learn the language, or feel more confident to try to speak it, because i think i'm not saying things right... and i must ask almost all the time "poderia repetir" but is ok. :D

oh i'm sorry to hear that Viri *big hug* did you had argued with a relative of yours? :thinking:

Where exactly did you move? :huh: It sounds good though! It sounds like a new exciting experience :D

No, not with one of my relatives (although, I did had one a few days ago). It was my boss.

Where exactly did you move? :huh: It sounds good though! It sounds like a new exciting experience :D

No, not with one of my relatives (although, I did had one a few days ago). It was my boss.

I've moved to Portugal, not too far from my country really but.... at least i'm finally abroad. :dance: will stay here for 9 months. :D

i hope you feel better soon viri. *hug* :kiss:

Guest LiquidSky
I've moved to Portugal, not too far from my country really but.... at least i'm finally abroad. :dance: will stay here for 9 months. :D

i hope you feel better soon viri. *hug* :kiss:

Ohhhhhhhhh Portugal! But isn't similar to Spanish though? The language?

is similar, but there are a lot of false friends... and i use to confuse both languages yet.. :confused:

in fact during lectures, although i listen the lecturer speaking in portuguese i keep taking notes in spanish. (so i'm afraid that i can't offer my notes to other students :thinking:)

at least i'm abroad. :) There was offered (to Tourism degree in my Uni in Spain) to go to France, but the studies are not recognized, and to Romania, well i would have no problem to follow lessons in english, but i'll have to learn romanian too, and i don't know if is easy to learn or not :confused: so i finally choose Portugal. :)

I hope i can do it again (may be in Italy, who knows), in two years, if i can finally the one i'm doing soon, and do another degree later. :D

I would find German very difficult and it doesn't help that they seem to talk very fast too haha

german, oh i find that they speak so strong, too seriously seems that they are angry when they speak.. :confused:

you know, today i was watching tv in the entrance in the students hall, and came 3 portuguese girls speaking portuguese, and they speak so fast, i could understood very few, in fact for some minutes, i thought they were speaking some thing like chinese to me :confused: i use to understand them but, not that girls that time.

btw how many languages do you speak viri?

Guest LiquidSky
german, oh i find that they speak so strong, too seriously seems that they are angry when they speak.. :confused:

you know, today i was watching tv in the entrance in the students hall, and came 3 portuguese girls speaking portuguese, and they speak so fast, i could understood very few, in fact for some minutes, i thought they were speaking some thing like chinese to me :confused: i use to understand them but, not that girls that time.

btw how many languages do you speak viri?

yeah, they do seem that way to me when they are talking. You can't really tell. Well I can't tell.

I speak 2 1/2 languages haha:lol: