✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

well, i know their alphabet (well at least the most of the letters) but theirs isn't similar to ours. We write with the same letters like the most of the countries (latin, therefore?) :nice:

i'm glad that everything's not lost and that you still have something left of them ^^ and for that play... well... i know how it is! :laugh4: i was writing stories when i was 12, too, they seemed good, but now they aren't. bhah.

mmhhmm, leave the decisions open and decide when you have to ...

oh latin... what i think is more difficult to learn russian is the letters.. may be the grammar is not that complicated, i don't know.. :thinking:

oh i didn't meant that.. it was a comedy about mobile phones, them where pretty news, so it would be great to had done it at that time, now is like late for it. :)

my first writing was when i was 6, a short tale (i thought it had like 2 pages at least but when i found the original it had only like half one, but for a 6-years-old girl is pretty long).

that's what i will do... mainly because i'm not sure if i could really do all the things i want to do for next year, would great if i can but... if not i don't mind too much about it. :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh latin... what i think is more difficult to learn russian is the letters.. may be the grammar is not that complicated, i don't know.. :thinking:

oh i didn't meant that.. it was a comedy about mobile phones, them where pretty news, so it would be great to had done it at that time, now is like late for it. :)

my first writing was when i was 6, a short tale (i thought it had like 2 pages at least but when i found the original it had only like half one, but for a 6-years-old girl is pretty long).

that's what i will do... mainly because i'm not sure if i could really do all the things i want to do for next year, would great if i can but... if not i don't mind too much about it. :)

i have no idea ... i'll see...

however, i agree with you. 2 pages for a 6-year-old isn't bad at all :) 'twas a good start! :)

i have no idea ... i'll see...

however, i agree with you. 2 pages for a 6-year-old isn't bad at all :) 'twas a good start! :)

i remeber that i did it during recess/break in school and the old girls though i was punished :confused: i told that to a teacher later, and she told that i tried to begin with the most complicated thing :o

i have many ideas yet ;) i'll keep writing, i hope that when i come back to Spain i could try to publish something... even i'm thinking to colaborate here on any press mag or something.... i'll see. :)

i remeber that i did it during recess/break in school and the old girls though i was punished :confused: i told that to a teacher later, and she told that i tried to begin with the most complicated thing :o

i have many ideas yet ;) i'll keep writing, i hope that when i come back to Spain i could try to publish something... even i'm thinking to colaborate here on any press mag or something.... i'll see. :)

nice teacher, i guess she wanted to encourage you for writing :nice:

yeah, you could try writing articles for a magazine ... or maybe columns ... that's probably more complicated but more... artish.

nice teacher, i guess she wanted to encourage you for writing :nice:

yeah, you could try writing articles for a magazine ... or maybe columns ... that's probably more complicated but more... artish.

i have only published 5 poems (3 in high school mag (spanish), and 2 in english in an academy), anther teacher told me about a writing mag in the capital of my region, but is only printed version, some months ago i found a writing mag online, is located in my city :nice: i will send something there surely, i've been reading it, and there are other writers of my age there :nice:

yes columns are more complicated, i've practiced that writing at least once a week on a blog that i had about news and politics, i even told about it to a radio station here :nice: and congrated me for the work :)

but i haven't do anything new on those blogs since long time ago, 'cause i hadn't had the mood to get to internet during 2006. :(

well at least you do have something published! i think that you should try as many magazines as possible to make sure that at least one publishes something. :)

perhaps you should revive those blogs? i think there's lots of stuff that need to be criticised or praised. :)

well at least you do have something published! i think that you should try as many magazines as possible to make sure that at least one publishes something. :)

perhaps you should revive those blogs? i think there's lots of stuff that need to be criticised or praised. :)

you are right ;) i'll try to revive them. :) and find more online writing mags and send some things ;) thanks for advice nina :nice:

Kylie returns as 'Marilyn Minogue' in raunchy new video

By NATALIE TROMBETTA - More by this author » Last updated at 16:30pm on 10th October 2007 commentIconSm.gif Comments (19)

Pop princess Kylie Minogue has reprised her Marilyn Monroe look in a sexy film clip for her new single 2 Hearts.

The 39-year-old star has burst back onto the music scene wearing a plunging layered black ensemble, lashings of red lipstick and blonde bombshell curly locks reminiscent of the 1950s sex symbol.

Read more...

kylievideo7RKS_468x361.jpgGentlemen prefer blondes: a sneak peek at Kylie's new video for her single 2 Hearts

kylievideo6RKS_468x356.jpgInspiration: Kylie channels 1950s sex symbol Marilyn Monroe

The track, which is the first release since she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005, was written and produced by Kish Mauve, a London four-piece electro outfit.

Kylie began recording the album when she was still battling breast cancer.

She said: "I had just taken my scarf off [the headscarf she wore to conceal her hair loss during cancer treatment] and wanted to reassure myself I could still do what I did before."

Scroll down for more

kylievideo9RKS_468x405.jpgLip service: Kylie's bold look featured lashings of red lipstick

Kylievid2_468x363.jpgComeback: Kylie said she 'went nuts' in the studio while recording her latest album

"So the first chance I got, I went into the studio for a week and went nuts."

The singer is also set to mark her pop comeback with a TV special.

The Kylie Show, which will air on ITV1 later this, will feature her classic hits as well as brand new tracks from her album.

Scroll down for more

kylievideo1RKS_468x369.jpgCurly Kylie: the pop princess performs on top of a sparkling black piano in the clip

Kylie and her long-time creative director William Baker have worked on a "visual experience" to accompany each song.

Kylie said: "My creative team and I are preparing a fabulous evening with a mixture of old songs, new songs and lots of surprises thrown into the mix as well."

Earlier this week, she was honoured at the Q Awards for a career spanning three decades and more than 40 million global album sales.

Scroll down for more

Kylievid1_468x398.jpgIn the spotlight: the pop princess is also planning a TV special to mark her return

kylievideo4RKS_468x361.jpgHeart to heart: Kylie makes a sexy return to the pop scene

Accepting the Q Idol award, she joked: "I would like to thank those of you who continued to support me - including my dress."

"It's my first day back at work like this so it's very exciting and slightly nerve-wracking," she admitted as she arrived.

She told the audience: "Just don't ask me what it means, but I'm very grateful and honoured to be receiving this."

Kylie's single 2 Hearts is out on November 12 and her album, X, on November 26.

kylievideo8RKS_468x382.jpgStrutting her stuff: Kylie also wears a knock-out catsuit in the clip

kylievideo3RKS_468x451.jpgShe's back! This is Kylie's first release since her breast cancer treatment

• 3 weeks later...

Kylie's baby desire

ACC856C3-BE66-21D0-DCF0760956A006A6.jpg

She toasted 20 years of chart success with a fivehour drinking marathon that lasted until the early hours.

But beneath the good-time party-girl image, Kylie Minogue is harbouring a secret heartache - she is desperate for children.

The pint-sized pop princess - who hit the town after being honoured at the 2007 Music Industry Trust Awards on Monday - is upset that at almost 40 she is still childless.

Backstage after her stunning performance at London's Grosvenor Hotel, Kylie was overheard telling pals: "I'm pushing 40 and there's nothing I'd love more than to have kids. It would give me so much hope.

"Believe me, I'm desperately trying to find the right man."

Clutching her stomach, she added: "Until that happens I have children all around the world. I am Mother Earth."

She then raised her glass and toasted to "health, happiness, love and the future". We'll certainly drink to that.

Earlier, she'd performed her new single, 2 Hearts, with Jake Shears of Scissor Sisters fame. Their amazing duet (below left) brought the house down. Afterwards, she sank glasses of bubbly with friends and family, and at one point joked: "I'm wasted!"

It was the start of a wild night out. Kylie then took Jake, her parents Carol and Ron, and 10 close friends to the Bungalow 8 Club in Covent Garden for a private shindig.

There, she swapped her blinging Dolce & Gabbana gold number for a slinky black outfit to hit the dancefloor - although Jake was happy to make shapes in his matching gold D&G suit.

An onlooker tells us: "Kylie was dancing and singing along to Nelly's Hot In Herre while her dad entertained her pals by stripping off his jacket - Tom Jones-style."

Then Kylie started doing the moves to Madonna's Vogue before jumping on the chairs - to huge cheers from everyone. Jake, meanwhile, was on the sofa scoffing chunky chips with Kylie's mum. But he was ordered back on to the dancefloor when the DJ played his song Filthy Gorgeous - and promptly serenaded Kylie on his knees.

We hear: "They then went off giggling to the loos, where they practised harmonies to Donna Summer's Love To Love You Baby and Sister Sledge's We Are Family."

It topped off a great night for Kylie, who had been honoured at the Music Industry Trust Awards by music legends including Bono and Sting.

In his video message, Sting said: "I have a great deal of respect for you as an artist. And, like most men on the planet, I'm certainly not immune to your iconic beauty."

His feelings were shared by Coldplay's Chris Martin, who said: "I thought I was over my obsession. But Kylie is pretty fucking amazing. We all fancy her rotten."

Don't tell Gwyneth...

http://www.mirror.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

I was searching for a thread.. but I didn't find it so I went waaaaaaaaay back.. and well.. the lounge is pretty boring so I'm bumping some stuff.. now half of the page looks like 2002-2003 :wacky:

anyway I shouldn't be here buut I don't want to study and I don't think I'll sleep tonight so please understand me :bigcry:

sure

ian should ban me for this night.. I really need to study.. but then I'll start checking blogs and all that stuff.. I should lose my internet conection just for this night

but then what if I need to find some paper online :bigcry:

Aww i know the feeling,i didnt have a 24/7 internet connection when i was in uni ( thaks god, otherwise i would've failed all my exams haha) but hey one trick for you lore, check one of ykw's naked pics and that will keep ya away from the computer for a while :wacky:

Aww i know the feeling,i didnt have a 24/7 internet connection when i was in uni ( thaks god, otherwise i would've failed all my exams haha) but hey one trick for you lore, check one of ykw's naked pics and that will keep ya away from the computer for a while :wacky:

no thanks... just thinking about that makes me want to leave :sick: