February 19, 200917 yr ah briggins my friend you could not be more wrong. NIN is alive and well and Trent Reznor is making music just as brilliantly as he did 10-15yrs ago. the way he released Year Zero a few years back was amazing and then he followed that up with Ghosts I-IV which is some of the best instrumental work i have ever had the pleasure of hearing. The Slip wasn't too crash hot but still worth a listen. currently i'm working through some NIN back catalogue. anyone have any recommendations on where i should begin? i have all the 2000s album but nothing from the 90s.
February 19, 200917 yr I agree! The Slip show how alive his music is at the present time:) Do you know where I can possibly fine NIN remixes?
February 19, 200917 yr http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/149194-trent-reznor-announces-possible-end-of-nine-inch-nails-tour-with-janes-addiction
February 19, 200917 yr Its hard to say though.... I mean a few weeks ago Ryan Adams said he was done with blogging and music...and hes back at it now.
February 19, 200917 yr From what Trent is saying on the official site, it looks like he is throwing in the towel:( He should at least for his fans release a goodbye album
February 19, 200917 yr Links to NIN fan club, YouTube, etc.. the unofficial NINE INCH NAILS homepage http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dl0s5UOVsMDg&ei=INacSb-_LaCYNZzE1IoF&sa=X&oi=video_result&resnum=5&ct=thumbnail&usg=AFQjCNE752FJyPEKVfeshXGEdDcWO-SjYA
December 28, 200916 yr Just found it on Washburn Guitars' Facebook: Trent Reznor Promises New NIN material in 2010.
February 4, 201511 yr Hi guys, I've recently got into NIN, too. And I've got to say, Trent Reznor is very talented.
February 4, 201511 yr Hi guys, I've recently got into NIN, too. And I've got to say, Trent Reznor is very talented. Oh yes...he is very talented.....I love 'Closer' definitely my favourite. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
April 15, 201610 yr One of the biggest surprises to ever love ever, a band with so much talent that they're up there with Coldplay and Radiohead...a true musically diverse and deep lyrics band. Dark ambient to the main thing this band stands for Industrial. This band are what industrial means. Favourites from Trent and co include 'We're In This Together', 'The Fragile', 'Piggy', 'Hurt', 'The Frail', 'La Mer' and of course 'Closer':D I love NIN!
Create an account or sign in to comment