✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nine Inch Nails

Jacob

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ren!

I love NIN. I'll say "The Fragile" is my favourite album. I've 'previewed' (i.e. downloaded ) the new album as well and I like it; I'm going to buy it though. "You Know What You Are?" is my favourite track so far.

They're playing two Toronto dates at the Kool Haus, but they're both sold out. I was too slow to get tickets .

Michelle! wow, i'ts been a while..i shoukd use msn more foten hehe how is it going?

ah luv that song! i just got a bit addicted to their new album and i managed to get the bonus tracks too hehe

haha, yea, for sure man, like to me, With Teeth sounds all too familiar. The Fagile kindof let me down too. I mean only the most patient person would be able to sit through the whole thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think there fabulous. Trent is probably one of the greatest singer/songwriters out there today. Johnny Cash, Sheryl Crow and even Coldplay have covered them.

I have a whole wack of their bootlegs, even the concert they played with David Bowie, which was pretty cool.

Have you ever heard of songs more powerful than Physical or Closer? What about March of the Pigs? Just fantastic music, can't get enough. :)

• 10 months later...