✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

have you ever had an estranged friendship?

musiclover

I lived this situation a few years ago.

That girl used to be my best friend but, being honestly now, she treated me bad sometimes. She shouted at me and was mean, sometimes, of course. She had some anger problems but, despite of that, I kept being her friend.

But after summer holidays together in London, she stopped calling me and talking to me. She met the other friends without telling me... I didn't understand it but I tried keeping in touch.

But, after Christmas she definitely stopped the contact and I decided to be apart because I was tired of her bad mood. But I suffered a lot because I lost some mates...

Some years after I discovered that she stopped being my friend because 'there wasn't anything else to talk about'. What the hell that means? :/

But, remembering now, I think it was good because she wasn't a good friend. You can't be so mean with your mates when they always supported you...

i've only had one experience that was kind of similar. but i was really young. oh wait, 2 experiences. i was best friends with this one guy and one girl. me, my twin sister,the girl and the boy were friends. the girl moved away to vancouver and we were young so we didn't have e-mail or anything and i didn't really know about where she moved. it was just kind of like one day she was there, we said goodbye and she was gone. i haven't had any contact with her since she moved. although one time her mother called the boy's mother and said they had moved to california (i think).

i was still friends will the boy up until grade 3 i think. i don't know what really happend he just stoped coming over to my house and we stopped going to his and we didn't talk much at school.

i think he moved away in grade 5 to miami. the one day he came back to visit the school in grade 6 was a day i was sick. i still see his grandfather somtimes though. it's strange, i know nothing about him but he still remembers me and says hi anytime he passes. i still remember him to, he was really nice. :/

and if i ever found out how to e-mail/call them i think it would be weird. or to see them. but i wonder if they still remember me...