✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Songs Not On Spotify

Doomotron

I should clarify that when I say it's available losslessly, that's dependent on whether there's any stores in the country selling at that quality. With that in mind, the ones I know of in Europe are 7digitial, Juno Download and Qobuz. There's also Tidal, but that costs more and you can only buy the full release instead of individual tracks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 2:47 PM, Comrade Mike said:

I should clarify that when I say it's available losslessly, that's dependent on whether there's any stores in the country selling at that quality. With that in mind, the ones I know of in Europe are 7digitial, Juno Download and Qobuz. There's also Tidal, but that costs more and you can only buy the full release instead of individual tracks.

Thanks for that. I had never seen MTM in lossless before, but I was able to buy it from the French Qobuz store.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

If you're in the US and don't use Spotify and/or Apple Music, the songs Moving to Mars and Sleeping Sun are available to stream on the compilations Ambient Pop for Relaxation and Winter Ballads respectively.

Edit: For anyone in the 15 countries which can't stream True Love (Davide Rossi Remix) (notably Canada), you now can via the compilation Friends Pop.

Edited by Comrade Mike
Another one
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

As of January, Wish I Was Here is downloadable/streamable and US fans can finally listen to the Talk single somewhere other than Spotify or Apple Music. On the other hand, you'll have to go back to those to listen to Moving to Mars again because that Ambient Pop compilation has gone from the US.

For anyone else keeping track of these things, that leaves Proof, The World Turned Upside Down, Pour Me, How You See the World (live from Earls Court), A Spell a Rebel Yell and Death Will Never Conquer as platform- and/or region-locked songs that should otherwise be widely available.

3 hours ago, Comrade Mike said:

Wish I Was Here

I didn´t know that one, or didn´t remember having heard it before... Thanks!

It´s a typical early years piano ballad, although it was done in 2014, and Chris is (vocally) all the time in the shadows, you don´t notice it´s really him except in the "uuuhh" almost in the end. Cat People is great.