✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Songs Not On Spotify

Doomotron

17 hours ago, Doomotron said:

Never heard of them? On what were they released?

How You See The World: Japanese bonus track, it was released only on that version of X&Y, nowhere else.

https://www.discogs.com/es/Coldplay-XY/release/822292

Lhuna: It's a song by Coldplay featuring Kylie Minogue. It was supposed to be on the album Viva La Vida but didn't make the cut. I was watching an interview from 2008 a couple weeks ago and Chris mentioned this song with Kylie, and said they didn't included it because "it was too sexy"... It was later released on December 1st, 2008, as part of a campain to raise funds to fight AIDS globally. 

https://www.facebook.com/planetacoldplay/videos/chris-martin-kylie-minogue-lhuna/287649381668876/

Edited by MarckozZ
  • Like 2

On 1/22/2021 at 6:05 AM, Doomotron said:

How strange. Here in the US, it's nowhere to be found.

On 1/21/2021 at 7:38 AM, MarckozZ said:

How You See The World 

Lhuna

There's a live version of How You See The World that was a B-side for The Hardest Part. It's on Spotify. But I can't find either of the studio versions. The first version is rare to begin with because it was only found on early Japanese pressings of X&Y, and the "No. 2" version is on a charity album that I can't find.

On 25/01/2021 at 12:49 AM, 42Escapist said:

There's a live version of How You See The World that was a B-side for The Hardest Part. It's on Spotify. But I can't find either of the studio versions. The first version is rare to begin with because it was only found on early Japanese pressings of X&Y, and the "No. 2" version is on a charity album that I can't find.

I have both versions, the studio ones. PM me and I send them to you.

Edited by dxm3557

On 1/25/2021 at 12:49 PM, 42Escapist said:

I have a copy of that CD with No.2.

There are many sold on Discogs.

I don't have a Spotify account but I'd be really excited if they featured, "The Goldrush". 

Already own that song myself however last time I visited the song's official music-video on YouTube, I was surprised just how many fans weren't aware of this Coldplay song; thought I'd chime in about it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TealAppeal said:

I don't have a Spotify account but I'd be really excited if they featured, "The Goldrush". 

Already own that song myself however last time I visited the song's official music-video on YouTube, I was surprised just how many fans weren't aware of this Coldplay song; thought I'd chime in about it. 

Here in the US, The Goldrush is on Spotify. I was pleasantly surprised when I first found it on there. Same with A Spell A Rebel Yell and Coldplay's Live 8 set from 2005 (with Richard Ashcroft joining for the cover of Bittersweet Symphony).

• Like 1

• Administrators

Apple Music has a few extra live albums (iTunes Festival 2011 and Live from Austin City Limits) and obviously the Coldplay: Reimagined film and EP.

We're also missing a few tracks including A Spell a Rebel Yell and a few remixes but the Apple Music discography is a lot more organised compared to Spotify

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TealAppeal said:

I have that in digital-source lossless in case anyone is interested. Physically, this was only released in vinyl.

• Like 2

Well I guess the track is in demand, and since it's not available in this form commercially, I doubt we are breaking any rules here so here is a link to the track.

Also, I bet there's more tracks that are not available in digital lossless that I may have, anybody care to list some?
I think Moving To Mars was never released outside iTunes(?), I have that somewhere...

The Goldrush
https://mega.nz/file/kfQDRYSQ#GOUnRH48RJ4jKze-nicolJwYauiKPuIRbj_sEsRBW6w

Edited by nowayme

4 hours ago, Comrade Mike said:

Moving to Mars is available to purchase losslessly everywhere but the US, same with the Talk and A Sky Full of Stars B-sides and Proof. On the flip side, the Fix You B-sides are only available in the US and France.

Just because I always wanted Moving To Mars in higher quality but didn't see it anywhere for purchasing: maybe, you still remember where it was available?