✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris when he was 17 (photo)

ladylike

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to give you guys nightmares! :confused: I guess it shows his awkward stage alright but I mean would you really go out with him if you were both 17 at the moment and he looked like that, answer honestly now. :blush:

I didn't mean to give you guys nightmares! :confused: I guess it shows his awkward stage alright but I mean would you really go out with him if you were both 17 at the moment and he looked like that' date=' answer honestly now. :blush:[/quote']

i wont really mind! But er.. it still depends.. coz he looked slightly weird then :o :lol: but i would love it if i could go out with him now, or even better, when he had curly hair! :D

he seemed to let go of himself during his tennage years! good to see he's not now though :wink3:

Well occasionally he doesn't shave and he wears the same trousers for every event...but still looks good! :D

it's quite worrying that i find all that massively attractive :wink3: reminds me of some of the blokes i know! :lol:

• 4 years later...

Le Petit Prince

Looks like Chris is going back to his curly roots for this tour!

Does anyone besides myself think that Chris, with his curls and military garb, is looking a bit like the title character in Antoine de Saint Exupery's "The Little Prince"? :laugh3:

Looks like Chris is going back to his curly roots for this tour!

Does anyone besides myself think that Chris, with his curls and military garb, is looking a bit like the title character in Antoine de Saint Exupery's "The Little Prince"? :laugh3:

You're right! :) Plus, he does wear a crown in the VLV video.I love him with these lovely little blonde curls...and the blue eyes :)