✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Michael Jackson :S

::Hayley::

Ok i just wondered what peoples opinions on this man are...Coz im sure most of you have seen "the interview" or else heard about it...

i think he is a very lonely person....and needs to have some friends his own age to bring him back to reality :shrug:

altho i have a sympathetic attitude towards him now that i never used to have.. :?

I think Michael Jackson is weird..don't get me wrong, I was a HUGE fan of his before..but now i look at him, and apart from his physical appearance, i'm disgusted at him. His career has taken a wrong turn..i mean, this guy was the king of pop..now he's the butt of everyone's jokes...

I have to say that the whole thing about how kids "sleep" in his bed with him is disturbing. Although, he says that there is nothing sexual going on there, it above all, is inappropriate. And now, he's upset at how the documentary made him look and that all that he said during the interviews were taken out of context. I'm sorry, but how is "children sleeping in my bed without anything sexual" taken out of context...it's a pretty straightforward sentence...so, i mean, i don't feel sympathetic for him at all...i think that all that has happened to him has been brought up himself. If he's sick of the media distorting his image, then he picked the wrong profession...because that's what the media does, they distort situations to potentially create a new one.

I know that this is long and it probably doesn't make any sense, but i 'm really bothered by the recent news i've seen... :roll:

BYE!!

I can't understand why he's saying the interview was an invasion of his life... he agreed for it to go ahead and he was honest about every part of it :roll:

yeah exactly im a bit confused by that too :?

i used to like him - like not a huge fan - but if this interview portrayed him in the wrong light....which i dont think it is because that MArtin guy was really genuine, (as he has been in other interviews) .....

then Michael should have had a lawyer or someone official present...he was getting carried away in what he said :shock:

altho maybe if someone had been there with him we wouldnt have found out what he is like... :shrug:

what i found the most scariest was the 12 year old boy :? :shock: what were his parents thinking???......oh mam im just going to go sleep at micheal jacksons-oh yeah thats fine dont forget your toothbrush!! :sad:

hehe.. :D

and your right sweet one, but your can't really say he has chosen his own career uno, he WAS in it, he should just have stepped out of it long ago.

But he LOOKS scaaaary to! That scarf around his mouth or what it is, really creeps me out :? ! He looks like a girl to, that poor sod

what i found the most scariest was the 12 year old boy :? :shock: what were his parents thinking???......oh mam im just going to go sleep at micheal jacksons-oh yeah thats fine dont forget your toothbrush!! :sad:

YEAH exactly :shock: :o

i dont think they would have allowed them if they knew they were gonna sleep...there,

altho people are saying it could be perfectely harmless, however i think if it had been any other 44 year old man he woulda been taken in :? :shrug:

i think the programme was really disturbing. :o but it also showed how lonely this man really is and i did feel sorry for him even pity.

And we cant really believe all he said if any. he said he only had plastic surgery twice! anyone can see that he has done things to his eyes, chin, lips, skin the list goes on.

maybe he does sleep in bed with kids in an asexual way *i really hope so anyway* but he should know that we live in such a cynical and paranoid world that that kind of behaviour is appropriate and won't be tolerated!

well that's my little rant done!... :roll: :shrug:

maybe he does sleep in bed with kids in an asexual way *i really hope so anyway* but he should know that we live in such a cynical and paranoid world that that kind of behaviour is appropriate and won't be tolerated! :shrug:

I agree...it certainly should not be tolerated!! :|

he either wears eyeliner or has had some kind of surgery- u know that semi permanent make up stuff cos it looks like he's had that done on his eyebrows aswell.

:shock: lol that is a mirror of how my face was all the way through the programme.

And another thing-are those kids atcually his? he's changed his skin colour but you can't change you're genes and those kids are white they aren't even mixed race! :-o

*raises a quizzical eyebrow* very suscpicious! :-o

he either wears eyeliner or has had some kind of surgery- u know that semi permanent make up stuff cos it looks like he's had that done on his eyebrows aswell.

:shock: lol that is a mirror of how my face was all the way through the programme.

And another thing-are those kids atcually his? he's changed his skin colour but you can't change you're genes and those kids are white they aren't even mixed race! :-o

*raises a quizzical eyebrow* very suscpicious! :-o

LOL ... couldnt have put it better myself grinser003.gif

i know what u mean

there was always something weird about him before, about the whole colour change thing, but now its different weird..like scary weird

this is definitely a good expression to use >>>> :shock:

Exactly...I used to like him when i was little but now i can't even believe it's the same person...he has always been strange and i think he needs major help...poor poor man

i used to like him musicwise that is hehe but i dont like the new album! hes ugly and weird! but he used to be a little cutie in the jackson 5 :D

*agres* when he just was a bebe! *using austin powers scottish accent*

yeah he was a real cutie back then ! he shouldnt have done stuff with his nose!