✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ode To Deodorant Tape 2022 High Resolution Digitization

coldplayer12

Hi Guys, so recently I went back to my home country and managed to digitize the Ode Tape with High Quality Equipment.

The difference between this and the 2005 version is abysmal, I used my Sony D6C (Best Walkman in the World) along with a Roland Rubix 22 to digitize the tape at 24bit and 192kHz.

For now I just uploaded the songs here on youtube but I'm not planning to share the files yet because they can be used to make fake copies of the tape.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 2
  • Care 1

Holy moly, this sounds incredible, it's almost like listening to a whole new bunch of songs! I do understand your concern about the files, though whenever you feel like sharing them somehow, just please let me know. Anyway, thank you so, so much for making these songs available in such amazing quality!!!! Not all heroes wear capes, they just happen to have the best devices ever lol

• Like 4

This sounds incredible! Thanks so much for sharing and I completely understand why you wouldn't want to upload the full quality files. I ripped your YouTube video just for my own personal collection and that will do just fine for me.

Thank you again! 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 7:46 AM, coldplayer12 said:

Hi Guys, so recently I went back to my home country and managed to digitize the Ode Tape with High Quality Equipment.

The difference between this and the 2005 version is abysmal, I used my Sony D6C (Best Walkman in the World) along with a Roland Rubix 22 to digitize the tape at 24bit and 192kHz.

For now I just uploaded the songs here on youtube but I'm not planning to share the files yet because they can be used to make fake copies of the tape.

Wow, amazing indeed! Incredibly clear sound, i was able to hear details I never heard before. Thanks so much for sharing!

• Like 2

Funny how your mind plays tricks on you. I haven't heard this song in quite sometime so for some reason I thought it was a midge slower. The pacing works as this fast tempo though... it just suprised me when I hit play on the video.

Thanks for sharing your high quality version with the community.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this thread and listened to your video/cassette capture. That sounds fantastic!
As long as we can't get the original CD master of it this digitally transfered version is essential. Thanks for sharing, man!

Edited by andrewsky
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Please I need confirmation of my doubt: are there or have any counterfeits of Coldplay 'Ode to deodorant' cassettes/tape transco been for sale? Thanks for reply. Regards 

NOTE: please check the photos attached for confirmation if This is a FAKE or not? 

B3C8083C-5B7D-4F0D-A66F-0A77ABEE0676.jpeg

73DB06C1-C876-4B31-9958-94A7F2F7D038.jpeg

On 12/21/2023 at 5:35 AM, MiguelAngel said:

Hello,

Please I need confirmation of my doubt: are there or have any counterfeits of Coldplay 'Ode to deodorant' cassettes/tape transco been for sale? Thanks for reply. Regards 

NOTE: please check the photos attached for confirmation if This is a FAKE or not? 

B3C8083C-5B7D-4F0D-A66F-0A77ABEE0676.jpeg

73DB06C1-C876-4B31-9958-94A7F2F7D038.jpeg

At first look it seems real but on a closer look there are some inconsistencies with the original demo tape. The label on this one is slightly longer and the inner reels are different than the original demo tapes reels. The only way to identify if its real or not it would be playing the tape.