Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Abschris19.jpg?t=1255269965

 

I'm back too! :D

 

What a cutie :wacky:!

^^ The whole interview is an explosion of cuteness. :nice:

I'm in love with his eyes........

im good, even if i had to study this afternoon:shame:

and you?:D

 

33o47eq.jpg

hey Brooke!:kiss:

 

14w7uz9.jpg

I always think this picture is adorable lol.

14wf11s.jpg

 

it is!:heart:

 

 

6sc8dy.jpg

im good, even if i had to study this afternoon:shame:

and you?:D

 

33o47eq.jpg

 

this is male perfection.

 

"nothing could be better, and nothing ever was" (purrrrs)

I always think this picture is adorable lol.

14wf11s.jpg

 

I always feel so bad for him when I see this.. :( I just want to hug him and never let go! (Well, I want that with all pictures, but especially this.)

normal_190.jpg

 

look at Jonny!:lol:

look at Jonny!:lol:

 

pssh, who wants to look at Jonny when Chris is standing right next to him?

:P

 

20090919wembley520.jpg

 

:wink3:

pssh, who wants to look at Jonny when Chris is standing right next to him?

:P

 

20090919wembley520.jpg

 

:wink3:

 

hehe poor Jonny, i love him:wacky:

but you're right:sneaky:

 

omg that pic.. i can faint!:drunk:

 

 

 

167sebt.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.