Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

prepare yourselves, chrissy girls.

seriously. get some water, a fan, anything you need because it's about to get

HOTTTTTTTT. :D

 

 

 

 

710006603oi.jpg

dsc3573masked.jpg

2852036458_e020c2e98c_m.jpg

ohcrap.jpg

camdencp063.jpg

2009grammy45.jpg

chris-martin-guitar.jpg

chrismartin.jpg

l_95d674345f1443a5b775093d2860581f.jpg

chris_martin_coldplay-12110.jpg

399665070_NgiEp-XL.jpg

article-1088842-0292AB09000005DC-666_468x363.jpg

chrismartin460.jpg

 

the best of all chrissy sex face pics...

23jqvjk.jpg

 

and now for some sexy stomach. :sneaky:

738sv.jpg

shazammm.jpg

pacle5.jpg

britscoldplayREX_450x488.jpg

l_eaf4de6ae75d4840ba67b70ff7b6de72.jpg

l_03e551321a2e451daceb3e1b9e34ec4b.jpg

2podpuo.jpg

30aewar.jpg

nmmfc1.jpg

9sw511.jpg

l_8b1be0afbe85432d8cd5f6bacfce55ec.jpg

P1050837c.jpg

00085y3z

chrissy4-1.jpg

normal_photo587%7E0.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

i think that should do it. :bomb:

 

WOWWW, Thanks Brooke!

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Don't we all ... :rolleyes:

Btw what's your name ?

And why do you have so few posts while you're on this site since almost its beginning ? :stunned:

 

I'm Kaleigh..haha, I don't really know, probably because there was a period that all I did was read the forum and commented when I felt like it/knew the answer to something. And probably because it's harder to catch up on posts when I'm in school. But right now I'm not in any classes and I've been going post crazy lately. :laugh3: But your post count is amazing though! It makes me look like: :sleeping:

a few photos from buffalo last night (not mine)!!

 

3587414719_06845705b0.jpg?v=0

 

3588203412_c0c3e9ebbd.jpg

 

3587402411_2fd4c735d9.jpg?v=0

 

Love these pics. :D

He is so natural....

2721035520045997824KsIPmt_ph-1.jpg

2965193220045997824ONsaxV_ph.jpg

 

He isn't Jetset, fortunately of course!!!

Sweet Chrissy Dreams Girls!

op4j5y.gif

prepare yourselves, chrissy girls.

seriously. get some water, a fan, anything you need because it's about to get

HOTTTTTTTT. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

i think that should do it. :bomb:

It's getting hot in here... :laugh3:

 

Oh my, I have to bookmark that post!!

Awesome!! :bomb:

 

Thanks a lot for collecting all of them!

op4j5y.gif

 

:wacky::wacky:!!!!

can I use this in my signature? I'm so tempted, it's absolutely, perfectly adorable :nice::nice:

OMG Brooke..............I'm speechless.......what a wonderful climax to an already awesome day...................:D

 

 

These were my faves.................

710006603oi.jpg

dsc3573masked.jpg

 

ohcrap.jpg

 

 

chris-martin-guitar.jpg

 

l_95d674345f1443a5b775093d2860581f.jpg

 

399665070_NgiEp-XL.jpg

 

 

 

23jqvjk.jpg

 

738sv.jpg

 

 

britscoldplayREX_450x488.jpg

l_eaf4de6ae75d4840ba67b70ff7b6de72.jpg

 

2podpuo.jpg

 

nmmfc1.jpg

 

 

P1050837c.jpg

 

 

normal_photo587%7E0.jpg

Earth to Happy pickle.................I'm gonna have to revive you with these

 

 

 

160aihk.jpg

29.jpg

 

Coldplay-coldplay-132685_400_600.jpg

 

3437752.jpg

 

picture098ht.jpg

picture098ht.jpg[/i]

 

OMG...i know that's like a yoga pose, but DAYMMM boy!!!! :shocked2:

I'm Kaleigh..haha, I don't really know, probably because there was a period that all I did was read the forum and commented when I felt like it/knew the answer to something. And probably because it's harder to catch up on posts when I'm in school. But right now I'm not in any classes and I've been going post crazy lately. :laugh3: But your post count is amazing though! It makes me look like: :sleeping:

 

Nice to meet you Kaleigh !:nice:

Great to know that you're becoming addicted now :P

The post count doesn't mean anything, you're on this forum since 2003 ! THAT is amazing !

And I know some people who registered at the same time as me who have like 3 times more posts ;) They'd make feel youway more :sleeping: :lol:

 

Girls someone posted wonderful pics of Chris, really take a look at this link :bomb:

http://community.livejournal.com/coldplay/1013895.html?style=mine#cutid1

:bomb: :bomb: The pictures, so many, so amazing. :dead: :dead:

I'm supposed to be doing an assignment, how in the world can I possible concentate now?!?!

but..:heart: Love his hair atm. :heart:

:dead:

I should leave before there's any more, but I can't. He's to addictive. omg :bomb:

Just perfect. Thankyou so both so much.

:bomb: :bomb: The pictures, so many, so amazing. :dead: :dead:

I'm supposed to be doing an assignment, how in the world can I possible concentate now?!?!

but..:heart: Love his hair atm. :heart:

 

Yeah I know I almost saved them all, it hurts :P

So gorgeous :blush:

I did save them all :embarassed: :\ :sneaky: :D

I am so not obsessed. Not one teensy bit.

...:thinking: :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.