✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

argghh but do you have a hubby that looks abit like Mr Martin and that people say its uncanny how much when they have short hair how much they look alike, I soooooooooo lucky lol :D

:lol::lol: good point! for that reason alone, our husbands shouldn't complain about us being on here! :P

gahhhh. :drunk:

argghh but do you have a hubby that looks abit like Mr Martin and that people say its uncanny how much when they have short hair how much they look alike, I soooooooooo lucky lol :D

nah... he looks rather more like Guy... if Guy were a 6 foot tall, muscular hispanic man! :P

EDIT: @Katienz- wait... do YOU have a hubby who resembles Chris??

embarassing yes, so many peeps point it out, couple of years ago a girl in the video shop just was in awe of my hubby and told him that he looked like chris that my hubby ran out of the shop all embarassed, he has had girls walk behind him up the street giggling and pointing at him , I find it so funny:laugh3::laugh3: best thing is my Hubby is english too YAYYYYY lol :D

nah... he looks rather more like Guy... if Guy were a 6 foot tall, muscular hispanic man! :P

EDIT: @Katienz- wait... do YOU have a hubby who resembles Chris??

awesome pictures this afternoon!!!:heart::drunk::wacky:!!

and we're so close to 5,000 pages! :dance:

Well, I can't stay. Gotta go make lunch then I have to take a cranky 4 year old to a birthday party... in the rain. :dozey:

Good luck with papers and homework, Brooke and Marisa. Those of you who don't have schoolwork, have a fun day! :P

Hope to catch you all later!

Thanks Jen! :hug:

Good luck with the 4 year old!

YouTube - Coldplay Live Manchester 12/09/09 Yellow Singalong (Judged By X Factor Panel!!) Best Quality![/url]

i'm laughing so hard right now. :laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

I LOVE HIM!!!

Haha look at that face on the right page ! Definitely a nerd yes :lol:

My nerd :smug::wacky:

The same thing happened to me, Jen. :wideeyed:

This one, too.

Coldplay-madison-square-garden-coldplay-1621679-956-1222.jpg

:drunk:!

:stunned:!!

:dead:!!

3637257888_dd5fff020b.jpg

:sneaky:

:stunned:

bulge!

:dead:!

embarassing yes, so many peeps point it out, couple of years ago a girl in the video shop just was in awe of my hubby and told him that he looked like chris that my hubby ran out of the shop all embarassed, he has had girls walk behind him up the street giggling and pointing at him , I find it so funny:laugh3::laugh3: best thing is my Hubby is english too YAYYYYY lol :D

that's so awesome!! i'm jealous :lol: