🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I've never heard the popcorn one, that's funny. I was trying to describe why I like Chris and Coldplay so much to my husband, and I mentioned they were very witty. He was like, "they are?" not knowing at all.

You can say to him "open up your eyes, just open up your eyes :wideeyed: :dance: "

:lol:

Chris Martin quotes :

>>"Trouble is about the time that I accidentally shot Will in the shoulder, and he couldn’t play tennis for a year! He was livid!"

>>"Einstein never wore socks. Geniuses don’t wear socks. Do I? Of course! All the time.''

>>"When Will does something, you don’t question it. You just let him do what he wants to do and if he wants to paint a picture of a pony you just let it happen."

>>“ Well, people might not know that Will…Will’s a good swimmer. Put that in. This is the sort of thing people want to know. We’re all good swimmers actually. If we all went down in a plane crash, then we might be interesting. I wonder what people might say about us? ‘I thought they said they were good swimmers!’ ”

>>“ I like nothing more after a hard day’s work than to do loads of cocaine, meet some local whores and then talk about how great Radiohead are, and how we should be more like them. ”

>>“ In my mind, when God made women, he did an amazing job. I think girls are just perfect. ”

>>“ Mellow, that’s our next single, a bit like Yellow only slower. ”

>>“ Here’s our stage. That’s Will’s world behind those screens, Guy’s area where he stands and is handsome, Jonny’s area where he stands and looks at Guy….. ”

>>“ Each of us had very, very strict parents who would lock us in our rooms until we learned a new chord. Will’s parents were particularly harsh. He was not allowed food until he could learn a new Beatles song every day. (Will laughs) That’s why he’s so depressed. ”

>>Interviewer - So, who is this scientist?

Chris - Well in the album book it says the scientist is Dan, who is a friend of ours, and he had a few lady problems....not to say he was having his period or anything.

>>“ Every band should have someone good looking enough to be one of the Backstreet Boys. We’ve got Guy! ”

>>“ This is the part of the concert where everyone can just nuzzel back with their girlfriend and eat popcorn. If you haven’t got a girlfriend, just eat your popcorn. If you haven’t got any popcorn, just eat someone’s girlfriend……’s popcorn ”

aww this man has a great mouth not only figuratively but also literally ( I don't know if those words are true adjectives :D )

thanks coldplaymania's tumblr

:awesome:

Chris Martin quotes :

>>"Trouble is about the time that I accidentally shot Will in the shoulder, and he couldn’t play tennis for a year! He was livid!"

>>"Einstein never wore socks. Geniuses don’t wear socks. Do I? Of course! All the time.''

>>"When Will does something, you don’t question it. You just let him do what he wants to do and if he wants to paint a picture of a pony you just let it happen."

>>“ Well, people might not know that Will…Will’s a good swimmer. Put that in. This is the sort of thing people want to know. We’re all good swimmers actually. If we all went down in a plane crash, then we might be interesting. I wonder what people might say about us? ‘I thought they said they were good swimmers!’ ”

>>“ I like nothing more after a hard day’s work than to do loads of cocaine, meet some local whores and then talk about how great Radiohead are, and how we should be more like them. ”

>>“ In my mind, when God made women, he did an amazing job. I think girls are just perfect. ”

>>“ Here’s our stage. That’s Will’s world behind those screens, Guy’s area where he stands and is handsome, Jonny’s area where he stands and looks at Guy….. ”

>>“ Each of us had very, very strict parents who would lock us in our rooms until we learned a new chord. Will’s parents were particularly harsh. He was not allowed food until he could learn a new Beatles song every day. (Will laughs) That’s why he’s so depressed. ”

Chris - Well in the album book it says the scientist is Dan, who is a friend of ours, and he had a few lady problems....not to say he was having his period or anything.

>>“ Every band should have someone good looking enough to be one of the Backstreet Boys. We’ve got Guy! ”

>>“ This is the part of the concert where everyone can just nuzzel back with their girlfriend and eat popcorn. If you haven’t got a girlfriend, just eat your popcorn. If you haven’t got any popcorn, just eat someone’s girlfriend……’s popcorn ”

aww this man has a great mouth not only figuratively but also literally ( I don't know if those words are true adjectives :D )

those quotes are great, thank you :D

he's so funny.. :rolleyes:

do you know when did he tell that quote about women? :)

There is something on Chris, that I notice which is PRICELESS, the eyes when he sings, they are full of love, take notice on the videos. If there is something Chris is unable when sings is without expression! What makes me love it even more, is the fact of him expressing in such genuine way the feelings of the song, the movement of his body...with such intensity and passion.

Chris Martin quotes :

Thanks Ceren that place is amazing^^^^

"Reasons to love Coldplay"....of course Chris the first in the list:

http://coldplaymania.tumblr.com/tagged/reasons_to_love_coldplay