✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

this professionalism depends on people. some wants still,some wants energic. sometimes Chris becomes very energic which honestly i don't like. But he can give audience more energy&singalong&screams. I have never been a Coldplay concert so I can not do a comprasion (I wish I could!) :)

ouww TracieMorgan when you were in Coldplay gig in 2002,I was in 5th grade :D

this professionalism depends on people. some wants still,some wants energic. sometimes Chris becomes very energic which honestly i don't like. But he can give audience more energy&singalong&screams. I have never been a Coldplay concert so I can not do a comprasion (I wish I could!) :)

ouww TracieMorgan when you were in Coldplay gig in 2002,I was in 5th grade :D

God, I'm old,lol!!

It's the way Chris expresses himself when he feels the music...

I understand where all the movment comes from, it's the way I feel too the songs...it's something that comes within ourselves.

But, I consider coldplay quite versitale band. We haven't just one register of their perfomances. It depends if it's an energetic song, if not...if it's a private show or not, depends of many things...depends on how Chris feels it.

I thought the butterflies and ballons were sweet and naive in a good way. I mean, a band of guys showing these kind of effects it's almost unexpected...but they put themselves on the fan shoes, and who are we? The great majority are girls, girls like it! And I made a comparrasing too with GaGa thinking wow, look at the simplicity of these guys, it's on simple things like these that I could find happiness! I do not need a GaGa show for me, I do not fit with so many fakeness and eccentricities!

I have been to both GAGA's and COLDPLAY shows over various times and no way can anyone compare the two , I'm just dissappointed in the way Coldplay has gone with all the fancy crap, why did they not just stay simple and plain ie like the Foo Fighters who perform as a band without all the fancy stuff, with GAGA you would expect it and I love her performances very entertaining but I would expect bands to just be plain and simple without all the fuss, like it was in the days of Parachutes and AROBTTH:P

It's the way Chris expresses himself when he feels the music...

I understand where all the movment comes from, it's the way I feel too the songs...it's something that comes within ourselves.

But, I consider coldplay quite versitale band. We haven't just one register of their perfomances. It depends if it's an energetic song, if not...if it's a private show or not, depends of many things...depends on how Chris feels it.

I thought the butterflies and ballons were sweet and naive in a good way. I mean, a band of guys showing these kind of effects it's almost unexpected...but they put themselves on the fan shoes, and who are we? The great majority are girls, girls like it! And I made a comparrasing too with GaGa thinking wow, look at the simplicity of these guys, it's on simple things like these that I could find happiness! I do not need a GaGa show for me, I do not fit with so many fakeness and eccentricities!

Maybe we should open a new thread with the title: "What is an unprofessional show?" :D :D

jay-z-chris-martin.jpg

Chris an Jay-Z

jayz-chris-martin-and-kanye-west.jpg

Haha, Chris with Jay-Z and Kanye West :D :D

When I first read of their friendship I had to laugh

kanyechris.jpg

But, come on, this is cool :D :D :D