✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

this video!!this moments! how how how??

aaaah i know :heart: my all time fav pic/screen shot.. ( it has been my profile picture since i am registered here .. just changed it yesterday :\ what a mistake :D )

aaaah i know :heart: my all time fav pic/screen shot.. ( it has been my profile picture since i am registered here .. just changed it yesterday :\ what a mistake :D )

yes i remember it :D

and your new profile picture si very beautiful? If it's not a problem, can you post it?

yes i remember it :D

and your new profile picture si very beautiful? If it's not a problem, can you post it?

thank youu .. yep, no problem .. here u go

omg :D i finally uploaded it ..

p1030221c.jpg

it's a hand made t-shirt by me :D i am so proud of it , lol .. unfortunately i don't have the pic of back side

thank youu .. yep, no problem .. here u go

omg :D i finally uploaded it ..

p1030221c.jpg

it's a hand made t-shirt by me :D i am so proud of it , lol .. unfortunately i don't have the pic of back side

wowww that's really good!! you shouly make more t-shirts like this and sell them in here :P :P

where's this pic from? :thinking:

max masters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBk7oVg3dJM]‪Coldplay Max Masters - Part 1 of 7‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

this pic is not this part. I think its from 4th part. do NOT die before watch this interview :D

wow jeremy thank you for the link of the interviews! I've just saved it on my favs to NOT lost it!! and thank you for the great pics! That tshirt coulor does fit on Chris, and it's so cool when he lays on the floor singing!

ok I love coldplay but I really think that they are overdoing the whole "circus act". I dont want to attend any concert where the singer spends the time on the floor laying down, not a good look at all and to me it unprofessional, but hey just saying!!!!!!!

ok I love coldplay but I really think that they are overdoing the whole "circus act". I dont want to attend any concert where the singer spends the time on the floor laying down, not a good look at all and to me it unprofessional, but hey just saying!!!!!!!

Unprofessional? :D :D

Chris Martin is not a lawyer or a politician :D :D

He's just a MUSICAN and a very good one, too. The music-business doesn't consist only of songs, you have to make good-life-performances, too.

Music is show-business and show-business is performing ;)

I'm glad he lays on the floor, that he jumps, that he spins around ! let him just FEEL the songs, and have that energetic perfomance it's pure demonstration of love and joy!! so I enjoy it and feel his energy on me, which is great!

My first COLDPLAY concert was back in 2003 and they have evolved alot since then, but when I look back the concert was really good because it was just the band on stage singing and playing and none of this nonsance of jumping around and laying on the floor doing flips or whatever or even all the silly balls and butterflies, I think they need to go back to simple and not so fancy , leave that up to the GAGA's of the world to do:P:P:P:P oh and rubbish to your version of unprofessional too because musicians do have to have a certain profession about them:P:P:P otherswise they would'nt be who they are today!!!!!!!

Unprofessional? :D :D

Chris Martin is not a lawyer or a politician :D :D

He's just a MUSICAN and a very good one, too. The music-business doesn't consist only of songs, you have to make good-life-performances, too.

Music is show-business and show-business is performing ;)

Professionalism takes many forms.For some it's sitting quietly playing piano or guitar, for others...many others, a lot of energetic movement on stage gives energy to the audience which they in turn give the band. I play acoustic music that has me standing pretty still, but I also play in a high-energy Celtic Rock band where I jump around a lot. Just depends on the music.

(I don't lay on the floor though,lol.)

Having said all that, the show I was in 2002 is still my favorite. :)

chrismartinvivacropped.jpg