✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

What are you on?? Chris never said anything anything of the sort of saying he was drunk, i played the video a couple of times and never heard it, heard Kayne say something about him being pissed!!!!!!!! Chris made an idiot of himself!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Lnr6nx-Hw

Here's a video of chris drunk. Listen to what Chris says in the end "I'm so drunk man". In all video wanders around the stage xDD

What are you on?? Chris never said anything anything of the sort of saying he was drunk, i played the video a couple of times and never heard it, heard Kayne say something about him being pissed!!!!!!!! Chris made an idiot of himself!!!!

Listen right around 3:19. He does say it - now whether he was or not I don't know :shrug:

"I'm a bit drunk, man."

right around 3:16 or so, just after Kanye sings the "fireworks at Lake Michigan" bit. it's easy to miss. and then Chris tried to touch Kanye on the shoulder and missed twice. :P

drunk chris' video is sooo good .. i just love it .. :)0 i just watched it and i haven't laughed that much recently .. especially after 3:05 when chris leans on Jay z and are making fun of themselves:D

Coldplayisawesome (sorry i don't know ur name) thank's for the link of AOL

post211169146286.jpg