✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Does anyone have a vid where Chris puts his tie off? :embarrassed: :sneaky:

yes :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLeyWR3xjE]Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland out of Coldplay - Charlie Brown - Little Noise Sessions 24/11/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

yes :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se-WEr5pu-M&feature=player_embedded]clocks[/ame]

Victim: Keka Kircher

Murderer: Chris Martin

Crime: unfinished strip tease and humping chair

Index of the cruelty: 98,9

:\

:wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:

Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland out of Coldplay - Charlie Brown - Little Noise Sessions 24/11/2011 - YouTube[/url]

holy god i need a cold shower :wink3::sneaky:

edit: here you go with some pics from the italian show appearance of the past days :)

13389010.jpg

13389011.jpg

13389012.jpg

13389013.jpg

13389014.jpg

13389015.jpg

13389016.jpg

13389017.jpg

13389018.jpg

13389019.jpg

13389020.jpg

13389021.jpg

he's an angel :angel: when i saw his wonderful blue eyes on tv i was melting :heart:

Now, if some one could transcribe the dialogue before the song, that would be great.

Chris wanted to know how much time they had left to go before they had to leave. He went over to the side of the stage to ask someone, then of course checked it on his gold pocket watch which was attached to his waistcoat. I think that's what you meant? Then of course he took off the tie and stuff, and said imagine how much more successful we'd be if he and Jonny had bodies like Busted or McFly. So cute, so funny... and yes from where I stood you COULD see every drop of sweat! LOL.. amongst other things! :D

Chris wanted to know how much time they had left to go before they had to leave. He went over to the side of the stage to ask someone, then of course checked it on his gold pocket watch which was attached to his waistcoat. I think that's what you meant? Then of course he took off the tie and stuff, and said imagine how much more successful we'd be if he and Jonny had bodies like Busted or McFly. So cute, so funny... and yes from where I stood you COULD see every drop of sweat! LOL.. amongst other things! :D

I'm so jealous! Did you get some eye contact? Did you get to talk to either after the show? I'm so happy for you:)

I'm so jealous! Did you get some eye contact? Did you get to talk to either after the show? I'm so happy for you:)

Eye contact no.. he was mostly behind his piano, but that's OK.. he looked SO young in real life.. they both did. So nice to see them out of uniforms...

We didn't get to see Chris sadly after, but I did get my CD signed by Jonny, who is SO lovely.

:D

Eye contact no.. he was mostly behind his piano, but that's OK.. he looked SO young in real life.. they both did. So nice to see them out of uniforms...

We didn't get to see Chris sadly after, but I did get my CD signed by Jonny, who is SO lovely.

:D

Doesn't he look thinner than the tv would suggest, especially with his arms covered? Yeah, he looks younger and more handsome in real life, doesn't he?

Who? Jonny or Chris? Actually both of them do. When they first came on stage I was almost overwhelmed. :D

Plus their roadies are lovely too! LOL! Almost too much in one small space! and for one small woman! LOL..

You've got precious memories to last you a lifetime. And you still have to see them in a couple of weeks again.

I can't wait for them to come back on this side of the Atlantic.