✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Tambourine Woman:D unveiled and Oracle says:

November 25, 2011 - submitted by Tambourine Woman, United Kingdom

Q. I brought my tambourine to the Little Noise Session last night and wanted to check that I didn't annoy Chris and Johnny too much by playing it?! Thank you guys for a never-to-be-forgotten show, it was just BRILLIANT xx

The Oracle replies:

I realize that this is an unusual extra Friday question but I could not help myself today.

Somehow I doubt you are really the "tambourine woman", Harry?

I can't speak for anyone else but, annoy too much? Playing it at all was. I'm sorry love but you got right on my nerves. I can't blame you at all for impromptu percussion though as I feel it is an ABSOLUTE travesty for the venue to allow anyone into a live performance with an instrument of any kind.

To be honest, I'd prefer people who can't hold a tune to refrain from singing too but I am the music equivalent of The Grinch. Please leave it at home next time eh? Cheers!

It was great though...

http://coldplay.com/oracle.php#!prettyPhoto/1/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFWJxe1306Y]Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland out of Coldplay - The Scientist - Little Noise Sessions 24/11/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

hahaha tambourine woman :D next time i'll bring my block flute :P

134053008.jpg

he looks like a super model of a big brand :stunned:

oh Row , you signed your CD to Jonny :heart:

Chris was very sweaty, wasnt he?? :P :P

tumblr_lumjxcjorH1r15otbo5_r1_250.gif

An idea of a Chris Martin's Clothing line just came to mind. Of course he'll never do it b/c that's so not rock.

"Chris Martin In 'Nicest Rant Ever' At Gig. Coldplay frontman goes out of his way to be courteous to tambourine fan..."

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/coldplay/338920-chris-martin-rant

oh I love him, tell me this story Row.... who was the girl?

Mr. notambourine :lol:

134053008.jpg

Hey Maria! Mr No-Tambourine is looking quite lovely I have to say.. Yes he was very sweaty Ceren.. LOL.. although it didn't actually drip off him this night. At the Norwich gig, according to a couple of girls I queued with, he managed to give three of them a shower in the front row at the end when he took his bow.. !

Well, the story of the tambourine is really in all the videos, she just turned up and started playing! :\:laugh3: She was in the balcony, to the left of where I was, right of the stage. Chris handled it so well, he was amazingly sweet to her.. OMG if he'd spoken to me like that I think I'd have died on the spot! LOL.. But she KEPT doing it.. out of time, and with the band having no bassist or drummer to keep time for them, it must have been so annoying! I have to admit to not really noticing it too much myself, I was far too focussed on the guys themselves and the beautiful music, but it was EXTREMELY funny, and in a way made the evening more memorable. But seriously... WHO takes a tambourine to a gig?! The woman must be a little crazy! :thinking:

How she got it into the venue I don't know? Anna had her camera confiscated before she went in! so it seems like security were a bit hit or miss, because obviously lots of people DID take cameras in, and from the degree of professionalism on some of the videos, they weren't just phone cameras, or little tiny ones either.

I guess in future, there will be tambourine police on the doors! LOL! :laugh3: Block flute Ceren! LOL.. they'll probably allow them so you'd be OK! LOL..

I have written a full review of my day, if anyone does want to read it, please PM me, and I will email it to you. Yes I met, briefly, Jonny, he was amazingly sweet, but I was so tired at the time, I hardly took it in... anyway, it's all in my review if you would like it. I can't post it here, it's far too long.

:D

THANKS for the gorgeous photos everyone.. I took some as you know, but, really those are lovely! wow.. wish I could go back and do it all again now.. :D

You know what ? someone should make a video with this and "I just can't get enough" for the soundtrack :laugh3:

Yes, but I think it should be a Coldplay song... maybe A Rush Of Blood To The Head:

"Honey all the movements you're starting to make, see me crumble and fall on my face" :D :D :D

Would be perfect for the WORM :D :D

I made a wallpaper.. just in case anyone is interested....

th_littlenoises.jpg

Click for the big one..

That´s nice !!! thanks

btw, have you created (or anybody else here) a wallpaper inspired by O2 commercial .. yeah that one where Chris look super hot :)

i am too lazy to search for it :rolleyes:

That´s nice !!! thanks

btw, have you created (or anybody else here) a wallpaper inspired by O2 commercial .. yeah that one where Chris look super hot :)

i am too lazy to search for it :rolleyes:

Yes.. LOL.. click the link in my siggy for my wallpaper site..

Glad you like it Sarah.. you lovely loony yourself! LOL

Some pics.. not very good, there are some nice ones taken by Kate in the Live thread though..but here are some of mine.

64b966f7.jpg

8f712e8a.jpg

1605bd1f.jpg

3f5c6ddf.jpg

VERY bad photo of Chris taking his tie off, and unbuttoning his shirt! LOL..

a7a04d1d.jpg

Before he dragged the mic stand over to Jonnys side (which happened to be just in front of me!)

56bc3c4a.jpg

Shiver

e2365019.jpg

183a4972.jpg

:D :D :D

Row, Thanks for these pictures and I love to read your story, tell me everything! These stories from fans are the best, make me feel a bit of emotion of the live show:P

Coldplay's Chris Martin: 'I'd be terrible if I went solo'

Singer says he 'couldn't even get a gig in Butlins' without his bandmates

Coldplay's Chris Martin has said he will never go solo as he'd "be terrible" without his bandmates.

The singer, whose band released their fifth studio album 'Mylo Xyloto' on October 24, said that he didn't believe he "could even get a gig in Butlins" without his bandmates.

Asked about the chances of him going solo, Martin told Q: "I'd just be terrible. I don't think I could even get a gig in Butlins — and I've been to Butlins. I think me and my keyboard would be outside Woolworths most days, getting shouted at."

Martin also spoke about how much he depended on his bandmates, adding that he "couldn't do it on his own" and that he was grateful they dealt with the increased media attention that surrounded him.

He added: "They're very good friends to me because they know that, as the singer, and especially because I'm married to Gwyneth Paltrow, I get eight times as much media as them. They know how much I need them, I just couldn't do it on my own."

Coldplay will play a massive UK tour next summer, playing a total of seven shows at football stadiums, including three nights at Arsenal FC's Emirates Stadium. They will also play a short UK arena tour next month as well as a fundraising gig at London's O2 Arena to raise money for the children's charity Kids Company.

You can watch a compilation video of the 10 best Coldplay tracks by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking.

link

Chris, of course you can get all the solo gigs at Butlins if you wanted. But you don't. You know you're at your best when you play with your mates. Oh how I love you so for your humility, fidelity, common sense, etc. I'm really praying my son grows up to be like you. I was so distraught when all my 16 yr old wanted to do was study music in college. I was dreaming of a dcotor, lawyer, or perhaps the next American president. But b/c of Coldplay, I'm now more relaxed than ever. As Chris' dad said, you should have a go at it, but don't drop out of school. I'm even encouraging my son to write more music now.