✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Is it just me, who thinks that, or lool Chris and Jonny extremly thin on that picture? :(

Well certainly neither of them are huge.. I think Chris in particular looks a lot thinner in real life. But neither of them looked too thin I didn't think, just very handsome :D :dazzled:

^ LOL.. ^ No of course not. :wink3: < Isn't this the pervy smile you were looking for Tracie?

Now I know Mich scanned the Q magazine pages, which is great, but I did too, and I scanned in this .. because I thought some of you might have missed it..

portrait.jpg

And that would have been a travesty.. :cool:

Yes. That was my plan! Bwahahahaha! LOL :D :laugh3:

Jamie IMAGINE what I said quite loudly, when I turned to that page IN THE OFFICE! today.... Yes it is one of the best photos I've seen.. ever! And I raced home to scan it in for you lovely ladies.

Thanks for the palm thingy.. I'll go and have a look see what it says.. :)

This one's better than the other for reading his palm.

I thought some of you might be interested in this since his palm is visible. It takes you through palm reading. Don't know if there is any validity, but studying anything related to CHris is always enormous fun. Jeez, this is one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen of him. http://www.almightybunny.com/palm-reading.php

^ LOL.. ^ No of course not. :wink3: < Isn't this the pervy smile you were looking for Tracie?

Now I know Mich scanned the Q magazine pages, which is great, but I did too, and I scanned in this .. because I thought some of you might have missed it..

portrait.jpg

And that would have been a travesty.. :cool:

OMG! This is way too much. Now I have to go to confession. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr