✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

LOL! Oh My Lord! Ellen! LOL!

Ok lets run this fantasy...

I'm chief bridesmaid OK? I get the sexy off the shoulder number and I will be hiding chocolate in my umm.... pocket.. so that the groom is uh... distracted..

Regularly distracted! :p Before, during and after the ceremony! :wink3:

Bows her head in deep, deep shame... I'm now officially a basket case :facepalm:

But YES, you're maid of honor (or whatever they call it). Not sure what yr intentions are on the chocolate plan though :lol:

what have I walked in on? :shocked2:

PrincessofChina's mental breakdown. I'm sorry you had to witness this :lol:

Oops... Ellen, perhaps we should take this umm... discussion to PM? :embarrassed: Sorry..

Edit ! HAHAHA.. don't worry I found it quite entertaining! And I wasn't going to explain how I was intending to use the chocolate of course! :p

Oops... Ellen, perhaps we should take this umm... discussion to PM? :embarrassed: Sorry..

Edit ! HAHAHA.. don't worry I found it quite entertaining! And I wasn't going to explain how I was intending to use the chocolate of course! :p

Don't hide this just because of me.

I'm fine with it.

Just a little confused.

I couldn't help myself. I had to do it. :shame: :laugh3:

savethedatelol.jpg

:whistle:

Can I come? :lol::laugh3:

And you need to watch out for your husbend if you invite the whole thread. :laugh3:

Edit: I don't think it's weird, I consider it as funny. :nice:

^Its okay! Its just that I am 17 and it seems a bit a weird to think of that when you are 17! But I guess there is no harm in Being a bit perverted! We know Chris is always the one with the dirty sense of humor!

I'm nineteen, so it's weird for me as well. Lol, really didn't mean anything by it!! :lol:

Here you go. :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: & some Chris. To make up for the disturbing behavior :lol:

tumlbrrrr.jpg

now I feel like a party pooper for breaking it all up. :angry:

^Its okay! Its just that I am 17 and it seems a bit a weird to think of that when you are 17! But I guess there is no harm in Being a bit perverted! We know Chris is always the one with the dirty sense of humor!

Don't worry girls.. blame it on the over indulgence of chocolate and holiday... we're all here for the same thing..

Here you go..

chris_146.jpg

53174392ma021_live8.jpg

tumblr_m1o3djhdKI1qdcyrbo1_500.jpg

brazil-rock-in-rio.jpg

126322048_LR1-1.jpg

Giiiirls, it's just joking around. No weird things intended. Sorry!

omg not worry here is fun and thread picspam lovely Chris :P

we can all say things. even I've said in previous pages.

me it's the paps and people who loved these paps who gets on my nerves for real. because these people have no respect for the marriage of Chris and Gwyneth. or even for their children.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4242058/Its-easy-for-Les-Martins.html

quote: I thought they were getting divorced or were divorced...

i'm twelve and i don't think that it's weird xD

:freak: You kiddin' me?! At this age my internet still sounded like THIS:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRG0TqxLWc&feature=related]Dial Up Sound (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: