✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

for me If someone is kind enough to be ready for me, without getting another girl famous not married but official (reality) by all in front me . me to turn off and less to be me . So for once time discover the depth of soul certains songs become as real to me .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9spgas3mrY&feature=related]Coldplay - "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" live on Jools Holland 2002 - High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

18amor.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgouFtw8jQ&feature=related]Coldplay Square One - Later with Jools Holland Live HD - YouTube[/ame]

12abrazos.gif

17amor.gif

Seriously girls, just checked in after a couple of days and WOW..MOS syndrome (definately got that and had it for a while ;) )

Row another gawgus video :kiss:

a wedding invite?? can I come too please :rolleyes:

And so many many many gifs pics to drool over....THANKYOU xx

And as Row knows I am also an 'older fangirl :whistle: but I dont feel quite so pervy now as the Boy is now most definately a Man :sneaky:

Keep up the good work girls...you keep me going, and laughing and that cant be a bad thing

BTW Row ...how many days?????????

Have fun, Kristal! Catch you later!

Lory, that "God Put A Smile..." thing is COOL. I love it!

Haha, yeah, give us the guy that's in it :lol:

This makes me think...if that outfit is sitting on the mannequin, then what's Chris walking around in :sneaky: :lol:?

tumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo3_250.gif

Oh I bet he is :charming:

HAHAHAHA!

I love you for that comment :D.

It's funny.. I love it.. But you beat me to it! :laugh3:

easterchrissy.jpg

Happy Easter Everyone! :kiss:

although I think I know what Chris would prefer for Easter.. Chocolate or Carrots.. hummm! LOL I'll go with the chocolate too Chris! LOL!

Happy Easter, Row, and all others celebrating it (and those who aren't, hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!)! That's such a cute photo, Row :laugh3:!

I'd take the chocolate AND Chris, myself :wink3:.

(Also, Chris would definitely prefer carrots. If you catch my drift ;))

^Its okay! Its just that I am 17 and it seems a bit a weird to think of that when you are 17! But I guess there is no harm in Being a bit perverted! We know Chris is always the one with the dirty sense of humor!

Oh, yeah, I thought similar things about celebrities I liked when I was 17, too! It's totally normal, and this was all in good fun, I know that :)! Hell, it's a fantasy we all have, right?

I liked the wedding invite. "Bring paddles" :laugh3:.

And YES, Chris can have a wicked sense of humor from time to time. Which I approve of :lol:!

7558624therese872192006111309a.jpg

7558626therese872192006111257a.jpg

7558628therese872192006111245a.jpg

7558630therese872192006111225a.jpg

LOL, smooth move, Chris.

Say hi to McSteamy.

56391133852534635751036.jpg

Hi, McSteamy :p.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARMS...

chris_martin_by_andy_cotterill01_website_image_ying_standard.jpg?20120307223106

Yeowza :stunned:.

Seriously girls, just checked in after a couple of days and WOW..MOS syndrome (definately got that and had it for a while ;) )

Row another gawgus video :kiss:

a wedding invite?? can I come too please :rolleyes:

And so many many many gifs pics to drool over....THANKYOU xx

And as Row knows I am also an 'older fangirl :whistle: but I dont feel quite so pervy now as the Boy is now most definately a Man :sneaky:

Keep up the good work girls...you keep me going, and laughing and that cant be a bad thing

BTW Row ...how many days?????????

54 days, 12 hours, 35 mins and about... 12 seconds! LOL (not that I am counting or anything! LOL).

Night night! I'm going to bed, tomorrow I have a train at 7.38am [and now it's 2.51am :dozey:], I'll spend the next day and half at at friend of mine's and probably I'll not take the PC with me...I'll miss you! Don't have too much fun without me! :D

Have a great trip Kristal, see you when you get back! :kiss:

Happy Easter, Row, and all others celebrating it (and those who aren't, hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!)! That's such a cute photo, Row :laugh3:!

I'd take the chocolate AND Chris, myself :wink3:.

(Also, Chris would definitely prefer carrots. If you catch my drift ;))

I liked the wedding invite. "Bring paddles" :laugh3:.

And YES, Chris can have a wicked sense of humor from time to time. Which I approve of :lol:!

LOL.. happy Easter Angela.. Yes Carrots! :D

Good morning everyone. It's raining here and I have to go out to lunch with more relatives in a couple of hours, but before that I have a wallpaper idea.... lets see if I can actually do it this time! I have all these ideas and only some of them work..

^ these last 2 gifs are from the MX-commercial during the brits right?

Anyone got a little snippet from the start of that one?

(How do you spell Paradise? = Coldplay)

I REALLY would love to have that!

If I recall correctly, that was from their appearance on Good Morning America last month.

54 days, 12 hours, 35 mins and about... 12 seconds! LOL (not that I am counting or anything! LOL).

113 days on my end, or exactly four months to go, come Tuesday's date. I'm just going to stick with that, 'cause looking at the hours/minutes/sections part of it all makes it feel a LOT longer :p.

Good morning everyone. It's raining here and I have to go out to lunch with more relatives in a couple of hours, but before that I have a wallpaper idea.... lets see if I can actually do it this time! I have all these ideas and only some of them work..

Good morning!

It's cool here, but I think it's supposed to be nice today. Have fun at your lunch, and YAY for wallpaper ideas :lol:!

Hello !

Night night! I'm going to bed, tomorrow I have a train at 7.38am [and now it's 2.51am :dozey:], I'll spend the next day and half at at friend of mine's and probably I'll not take the PC with me...I'll miss you! Don't have too much fun without me! :D

Have fun Kristal !!! We'll miss you :kiss:

For me it's 146 days. OMG, still so long. :)

Here, the weather isn't that nice, it's not raining, but that'll come soon.

Have fun at your lunch and wallpapers are always welcome !! ;)

113 days on my end, or exactly four months to go, come Tuesday's date. I'm just going to stick with that, 'cause looking at the hours/minutes/sections part of it all makes it feel a LOT longer :p.

Haha exactly, I'm just looking at the days, that's long enough for me haha :lol:

Chris is very pretty :P

This is a BIG understatement! LOL

Good morning!

It's cool here, but I think it's supposed to be nice today. Have fun at your lunch, and YAY for wallpaper ideas :lol:!

Thanks.. I have made my paper.. I will upload it soonly..

Hello !

Have fun Kristal !!! We'll miss you :kiss:

For me it's 146 days. OMG, still so long. :)

Here, the weather isn't that nice, it's not raining, but that'll come soon.

Have fun at your lunch and wallpapers are always welcome !! ;)

Haha exactly, I'm just looking at the days, that's long enough for me haha :lol:

Morning Mara.. :kiss: Not that long.. and then it will be over for me and I will be jealous..

CropperCapture81-1.jpg

Here have a Chris Photo to start your day..

Hehe, we'll share our experiences, right?? :D

Awww, that's a rather nice one...:dazzled:

87709746-coldplays-chris.jpg

Hello :D

Hi m@r@ ;)

hahahaha

this made me think of Twilight, the sparks of an vampire. hahaha it's terrible i'm sorry. I don't even like twilight hahahha

I'm sorry Chris :(

I have the weirdest comparisons - yesterday i compared johnyy to Sid from Ice Age. I'm terrible :)

just for Chris

aww..... cute Chris is not orgy :sneaky: and when people have a real one lover in real life he can do. I do not have bf, tells me nothing official. and is never in my city. but he brought his friend of girl in our lives it's a famous supermodel poor girl anorexic who never wants to grow . And I do not know is how they are intense kissing on the mouth as lovers. because people have told me and I saw in the picture in a newspaper this was not a photoshop apparently it was intense. it's him, who wanted.

live for the moment present the reality is probably different

I'm cold but I am not vampire, and you not more and girls here not more for me you're the sun in the dark. I love you for yourself .

and then apparently the history of illuminatis exist .

''Our ambition is that everyone, who is going to a Coldplay concert, shall have an orgasm the following night. After the concert, I want people to leave with the desire to have sex with each other."

Hi, how are you girls? slept well? :)

So today I'm alone as usual, yesterday I was with my parents for once.

so I'll probably make a pizza, today .

I wanted you all to be there for dinner .

Hi, I'm good Lory! :) I wish I could join you for dinner ;)

:o:angry: ELLEN!

Oh, I said it already, but how I wish I was a famous lesbian talk-show host :disappointed:

:nod: :nod::nod:

I do not know I have not kissed a girl since I was 5 years old little girl is because not know if I was a lesbian or not. and I saying no I'm not.

So I think I could also kissed, Ellen, and Rihanna and maybe Gwyneth. :sneaky:

lol okay , I just saw a strange movie with Keanu and Gwyneth but I can not remember of the movie when I was very young :inquisitive:

I do not know I have not kissed a girl since I was 5 years old little girl is because not know if I was a lesbian or not. and I saying no I'm not.

So I think I could also kissed, Ellen, and Rihanna and maybe Gwyneth. :sneaky:

:blush:

OMG Lory, that is a side of you I wouldn't have suspected! :lol: