✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Chris&Jonny.wmv - YouTube[/url]

Here you are..

:cool:

Watch it quick, there might be copyright stuff going on with it.. I hope they don't take it down.. if they do, I can upload it somewhere else for you to download..

But I hope you like it....

Awwww thats such a cute video,they are really best friends.

Thank you Comicforce.

Happy Easter everybody.

I know it's been posted about 300 million times in this thread about two weeks ago.. but I realise it's a chore to plow back through all those pages.. I have this..

Chris_Martin_Princess_Of_China_400x300.jpg

But there are Higher resolution ones about..

Trust me, I have no problem seeing that multiple times :D.

aww... :dazzled:

tumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo5_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo8_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo4_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo3_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo6_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo7_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo2_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo9_250.gif

tumblr.com

Awwwwww.:dazzled:.thanks Lory. :awesome:

Yes..he's all that & much much more..:dazzled: I am forever in love..:love:

Oh..& such a nice video Row..I had a big smile on my face watching it..your song choice was perfect & your editing was really nice..You made me happy :smug:

I probably should have commented on it in the C & J thread but I found that most of the girls commented here..

& Happy Easter to those who celebrate it..:) Enjoy your vacation & post more photos :P

Hi girls !! Missed you today, I spent the afternoon and evening with a friend of mine, I was happy to see her again, she's leaving tomorrow. :) I went to a handball game :D How are you? You've been so busy !! ;)

You've all posted such amazing pics :awesome:

tumblr_ledilyMbqa1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg75pjHXrm1qeep17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0jbebQ4He1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

:dead: OMG OMG OMG

Yeah.. I mean.. we only want the best for him, right? It really isn't about getting the man half naked or something... :laugh3: :laugh3:

Hahahahhahahaha OF COURSE OF COURSE :sneaky:

LOOK AT JONNY! He's going all like.. "Soon, Chris, soon ............................."

Fill in the blank :sneaky::lol:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON xD

I have the awesomest friend ever! Her name is Mimi, she's on a holiday but she isn't feeling well, so I asked her what I could do to cheer her up. Her answer: "Mr Martin would do". I LOVE HER. Going to find 20 drop dead gorgeous Chris photos now, to send to her. :lol:

Edit: Her reaction to the first 10 pics; "Wow. Wow. Woooooow. Eyegasm. Woooooow." I think I just converted someone to Martinology! :laugh3:

Great friend. Wow :D

I think she's got MOS :o

Here you are..

:cool:

Watch it quick, there might be copyright stuff going on with it.. I hope they don't take it down.. if they do, I can upload it somewhere else for you to download..

But I hope you like it....

Oh Row, thank you for posting it. It's awesome. You make such great videos :D :D :awesome:

The song fits AGAIN perfectly. :D

1:45-1:48 :drunk: OMG !!!!

And the Little Noise Session YAAAAY

So overall comment: SUPERGREAT :awesome:

happy easter everyone! (i dont celebrate easter either, but nevermind :) )

tumblr_m23fc6mOkZ1r5pcpto1_500.gif

tumblr_m23fc6mOkZ1r5pcpto2_500.gif

Thank you and even if you're not celebrating it, Happy easter :D

And awesome, awesome, hot gifs :D :dazzled:

aww... :dazzled:

tumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo5_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo8_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo4_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo3_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo6_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo7_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo2_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo9_250.gif

tumblr.com

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :dead:

chriskoeln.gif

:D

awwwwwwwwww :heart:

LOL!

tumblr_m24me4tYOq1r3tew5o4_500.jpg

Red shoes! :smug::laugh3:

RED SHOES !!! :laugh3:

yes my God red shoes of Chrissy the reverse of insanity is to run faster than the car

tumblr_m0wf5wxENz1qm6yozo1_250.gif

tumblr_m0wf5wxENz1qm6yozo2_250.gif

tumblr_m0wf5wxENz1qm6yozo4_250.gif

tumblr_m0wf5wxENz1qm6yozo3_250.gif

tumblr_m0wf5wxENz1qm6yozo5_250.gif

tumblr_m0wf5wxENz1qm6yozo6_250.gif

tumblr.com

omg ...........not make sense eh... :sick:

great gifs lovely lovely :D :D

And hello Angela, great to see you here :D

Awwwwww.:dazzled:.thanks Lory. :awesome:

Yes..he's all that & much much more..:dazzled: I am forever in love..:love:

Oh..& such a nice video Row..I had a big smile on my face watching it..your song choice was perfect & your editing was really nice..You made me happy :smug:

I probably should have commented on it in the C & J thread but I found that most of the girls commented here..

& Happy Easter to those who celebrate it..:) Enjoy your vacation & post more photos :P

Thanks Safy :D I am so happy you liked it.

Hi girls !! Missed you today, I spent the afternoon and evening with a friend of mine, I was happy to see her again, she's leaving tomorrow. :) I went to a handball game :D How are you? You've been so busy !! ;)

You've all posted such amazing pics :awesome:

Oh Row, thank you for posting it. It's awesome. You make such great videos :D :D :awesome:

The song fits AGAIN perfectly. :D

1:45-1:48 :drunk: OMG !!!!

And the Little Noise Session YAAAAY

RED SHOES !!! :laugh3:

great gifs lovely lovely :D :D

And hello Angela, great to see you here :D

sounds like a nice day Mara..

Yep Red shoes LOL! ;):D

I'm happy you all like the video, although as commented before, the raw materials are SO nice anyway, how can I go wrong?

Although I did have to watch about 30 different versions of In My Place today! LOL.. and yes 1.45 LOL.. How could I ignore that bit?! :D I had to download the ENTIRE concert just to get that bit.. it took hours too! LOL.. But it's a great concert so well worth the effort.

The things I go though for you girls.. :D Not for me at all you understand.. oooh nooo LOL :laugh3:

Hi, ;)

this gif is cute :D

tumblr_m0ui31l1JH1rqm8rso1_250.gif

it is VERY cute! LOL

sounds like a nice day Mara..

Yep Red shoes LOL! ;):D

I'm happy you all like the video, although as commented before, the raw materials are SO nice anyway, how can I go wrong?

Although I did have to watch about 30 different versions of In My Place today! LOL.. and yes 1.45 LOL.. How could I ignore that bit?! :D I had to download the ENTIRE concert just to get that bit.. it took hours too! LOL.. But it's a great concert so well worth the effort.

The things I go though for you girls.. :D Not for me at all you understand.. oooh nooo LOL :laugh3:

Yes, it really was ! ;)

You're right, the raw materials couldn't be better :D

Wow, that's a lot. But it's for a good cause :lol:

Really? Hehe? What concert is it again? Can't remember :shame:

Of course, I really feel sorry for you....

:laugh3:

But still, that must've been some work, so :thumbsup:

Logs onto the forum.. jumps to Chris thread.. sees 4 new pages.. jumps to the page she was at when she left... clicks to the next page.. sees:

ROW! You sneaky little bastard! :laugh3:

I love, love, love, love it though :dazzled:

Almost too much Buckin to handle. But that's good. No complaints whatsoever. Just 14 minor heartattacks and a few breathing problems. But hey.. it's for a good cause :lol: