✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Aw, happy birthday to Moses :)!

Although I did have to watch about 30 different versions of In My Place today! LOL.. and yes 1.45 LOL.. How could I ignore that bit?! :D I had to download the ENTIRE concert just to get that bit.. it took hours too! LOL.. But it's a great concert so well worth the effort.

The things I go though for you girls.. :D Not for me at all you understand.. oooh nooo LOL :laugh3:

Not content enough to work at your day job, you have to put in SUCH tough hours on vacation, too, eh :lol:?

We really appreciate all the hard work you go through to give us all this gorgeousness :hug:. Thank you, Row!

tumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo5_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo8_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo4_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo3_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo6_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo7_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo2_250.giftumblr_lx5coxHcFc1qm6yozo9_250.gif

tumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo1_250.giftumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo2_250.giftumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo3_250.gif

tumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo4_r1_250.giftumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo5_250.giftumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo6_250.gif

tumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo7_r1_250.giftumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo8_r1_250.giftumblr_lwldw6Q05J1qm6yozo9_r1_250.gif

So these are pretty much nothing short of perfection :dazzled:. The first one-excellent showcase for those descriptions.

And the second one-my favorite video! Sigh...

ChrisMartinColdplayAW17161111.jpg

His facial expression in that one. Um. Yeah. Ehem.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ecf3f9d3970b.jpg

I've never seen the last photo.. and I think it's a PERFECT way to end the day...

I haven't seen that one before, either! It's cute!

Congrats on passing the 3,000 mark! Good night to you and to Mara, and anyone else who's off to bed.

Always :awesome:

tumblr_lzlo9tJp9F1qc7jjfo1_500.gif

One of my all-time favorite gifs :sneaky: :wink3:.

Wintergreen: <<<We really appreciate all the hard work you go through to give us all this gorgeousness :hug:. Thank you, Row!>>>

I second that. And to everyone who is much more creative than me with all this stuff, THANKS!! It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo appreciated; I just can't tell you!

His facial expression in that one. Um. Yeah. Ehem.

Why do you think I saved that one? :sneaky::lol:

Kristal.. it's probably too late now, but anyway:

paddles.gif

Woohoo, only 2 days till London and the Bakery and the Beehive! I can't believe I'm so excited about seeing a bunch of buildings, lol :lol: Anyway, hope you girls have a lovely easter!:)

Oh, right. Click this spoiler. :whistle:

whi20.jpg

I bet that photo made you tilt your head. :laugh3:

Why Row, why you had to kill me at the end of the day? :dead: :laugh3:

angel-smiley-5128.gif :D

Isn't he really hot in this?

tumblr_ln3qcin7h21qh2yzyo1_500.jpg

:dead:

In everything!

Good night Mara! Tomorrow I have a lunch with my family too, and I can finally open my chocolate eggs :lol:

Oh my...Ellen? Row? Mara? Lory? Angela?...someone helps me please...I think I'm dying for the 1000000 time! :dead:

:D

I wish a happy birthday to Moses :kiss:

chris-martin-moses.jpeg

tumblrlqbwempwtb1qeep17.jpg

Happy Birthday Moses.. that second picture ........ Moses is too cute.. but his Daddy....... ill-violated-dead-smiley-9436.gif

I know it's wrong... but..his fingers in Chris' hair....................dead.gif

Aw, happy birthday to Moses :)!

Not content enough to work at your day job, you have to put in SUCH tough hours on vacation, too, eh :lol:?

We really appreciate all the hard work you go through to give us all this gorgeousness :hug:. Thank you, Row!

I second that. And to everyone who is much more creative than me with all this stuff, THANKS!! It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo appreciated; I just can't tell you!

thanks girls, but you know I wouldn't do it if I didn't LOVE it.. so, it's for me too...:D But it is SO nice to share it with all of you.

Woohoo, only 2 days till London and the Bakery and the Beehive! I can't believe I'm so excited about seeing a bunch of buildings, lol :lol: Anyway, hope you girls have a lovely easter!:)

Oh, right. Click this spoiler. :whistle:

whi20.jpg

I bet that photo made you tilt your head. :laugh3:

Two days! Woohoo! :D

Good morning lovely ladies of thread...Happy Easter!

Easter.jpg

ROTFLOL!! ^^ fantastic Natalie! :D Happy Easter to you too!! :kiss:

Hahah, I love your Easter Chris too, Row! :awesome:

LOL.. thanks.. I'm thinking of doing an easter siggy too..

I know there is a special thread for dreams.. but I just remembered one I had last night, and as it's concerning just Chris and just us.. I'm posting it here..

I dreamed I was on a plane and Chris was on the plane also. (Why a plane I don't know!? But Kristal and her Boyfriend were also on this plane! LOL.. and they were sitting over the aisle to me) But we didn't get to SEE him, sadly.. we just knew he was on the plane too...

Then we somehow knew that Chris was getting married again?? No I have NO idea to whom... but it was apparently all over the papers... and it was making me sad because it meant he was breaking up with Gwyneth.. How weird is that? Anyway thought I would share... When I woke up I was very happy that it was just a dream.. !

Strange dream.... At the VERY least it could have made me MEET him! LOL! :inquisitive:

LOL! Oh My Lord! Ellen! LOL!

Ok lets run this fantasy...

I'm chief bridesmaid OK? I get the sexy off the shoulder number and I will be hiding chocolate in my umm.... pocket.. so that the groom is uh... distracted..

Regularly distracted! :p Before, during and after the ceremony! :wink3: