✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

"Soon, Chris, soon Cake....." ??? :smug:

No, Row, no cake. I think they're into sandwiches now :sneaky: :lol:

In the meantime I have a video to finish... and lots of threads to catch up with ..I like holidays...:D

VIDEO? VIDEO? THERE'S A NEW VIDEO COMING? :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

Are you uploading it tonight or some other time?

LOL! If I finish it Ellen, you can be sure I will upload it.. :laugh3:

When do you go away? I promise you won't miss it.. I'll let you know the minute it's done.. I hope it won't disappoint!

Oh yes sandwiches.... ! LOL.. followed by cake obviously! LOL

LOL! If I finish it Ellen, you can be sure I will upload it.. :laugh3:

When do you go away? I promise you won't miss it.. I'll let you know the minute it's done.. I hope it won't disappoint!

Oh yes sandwiches.... ! LOL.. followed by cake obviously! LOL

Haha, I'm leaving in 1.5 hours.. will probably be gone 'till 12ish. But I'll rush home if you upload it tonight :lol::lol:

"Hope it won't dissapoint?" A new Coldplay video is never dissapointing. Never. :wacky:

I have the awesomest friend ever! Her name is Mimi, she's on a holiday but she isn't feeling well, so I asked her what I could do to cheer her up. Her answer: "Mr Martin would do". I LOVE HER. Going to find 20 drop dead gorgeous Chris photos now, to send to her. :lol:

Edit: Her reaction to the first 10 pics; "Wow. Wow. Woooooow. Eyegasm. Woooooow." I think I just converted someone to Martinology! :laugh3:

Your friend is cool. I applaud her fine, fine taste.

Yes no doubt, itchy clothes can be awful.. just take it off Chris, we really won't mind :angel:

We're such a caring lot, aren't we :angel: :lol:?

That photo is gorgeous..

LOVE the Scientist/Robbie Williams song.. goodness! Thanks for posting that! :D

Agreed on both counts :nod:.

Good afternoon.. my lunch is over.. My Dad and brother have left.. I have a couple of hours to play!! This evening is going to be The cake club video.. plus REAL cake! :lol: and a little drink probably too..

WOOHOO! Sounds like a good way to pass the day to me! We had some real cake here a while back, too, incidentally! It's gone now, though.

Hm. Cake...sandwiches...food...Chris...shirtless...

...um, right, the thread.

In the meantime I have a video to finish... and lots of threads to catch up with ..

I like holidays...:D

*Eyes light up, does a little dance* YAY!

Holidays rule. It was so nice to wake up this morning and realize I didn't have to work at all this weekend.

Really? You can't leave this thread?

I wonder why..

oiaghbghiii11g.jpg

Hehehehe...

I have this thread open in one tab and another tab open for the rest of the board. With pictures like that, you're pretty much guaranteed I'm glued to this thread :lol:.

(How frickin' cute is he in that picture? Awwwwww :heart:)

Here I am!!!:D

Internet go a little slowly but is enough to be here with you! :lol:

The train travel was horrible and winter [i know, it's spring but there is a very bad weather, it's raining from this morning] sea it's a little sad.

But your pics made me feel better...as usual! :laugh3:

Yeah.. I mean.. we only want the best for him, right? It really isn't about getting the man half naked or something... :laugh3: :laugh3:

:nod: true true

LOOK AT JONNY! He's going all like.. "Soon, Chris, soon ............................."

Fill in the blank :sneaky::lol:

:sneaky::laugh3:

No, Row, no cake. I think they're into sandwiches now :sneaky: :lol:

VIDEO? VIDEO? THERE'S A NEW VIDEO COMING? :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

Sandwiches :laugh3:

A new video! :wacky:

"Hope it won't dissapoint?" A new Coldplay video is never dissapointing. Never. :wacky:

:nod::smug:

Really? You can't leave this thread?

I wonder why..

Me too :thinking::laugh3:

I have the awesomest friend ever! Her name is Mimi, she's on a holiday but she isn't feeling well, so I asked her what I could do to cheer her up. Her answer: "Mr Martin would do". I LOVE HER. Going to find 20 drop dead gorgeous Chris photos now, to send to her. :lol:

Edit: Her reaction to the first 10 pics; "Wow. Wow. Woooooow. Eyegasm. Woooooow." I think I just converted someone to Martinology! :laugh3:

:laugh3: Nobody can escape from MOS! :rolleyes:

Ok it's uploading..

:\ Really hope you like it.. I was stumped for music as some of you know.. but I heard this particular song and it made me think of.. well.. wait for the upload.. :D

30% uploaded... It's gonna take a while.. taps fingers on desk...

OK, In the meantime.. I need entertaining. ;) Anyone have any nice photos? Feel like sharing?

*waiting waiting waiting*

tumblr_m18xcd60P91r5h124.gif

*Sits and waits as patiently (but eagerly) as she can*

(Also, hi, Kristal *Waves*!)

Hiiiiiiiii :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LcOz-aiko]Chris&Jonny.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Here you are..

:cool:

Watch it quick, there might be copyright stuff going on with it.. I hope they don't take it down.. if they do, I can upload it somewhere else for you to download..

But I hope you like it....

Ha, I was all set to start humming the "Jeopardy" theme music when I read you saying it'd take a while. But never mind :p.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :heart: :chris: :jonny: That was so incredibly cute. I liked the bit at about, like, 1:59 or 2:00 in, with their little dances, and Chris's face at about the 1:47/8 mark or so just cracks me up.

And OOOH, the infamous Little Sessions bit! YES!

Now I can think of both 'Shaun of the Dead' AND this video each time I hear that song (love that one from Queen, by the way, one of my favorites of theirs). I hope that video doesn't get taken down, it's too cute!

Definitely made me smile.

Yeah.. I mean.. we only want the best for him, right? It really isn't about getting the man half naked or something... :laugh3: :laugh3:

So I promised the gift, in the preceeding pages, and then I think of Moses, big great birthday, between father and son :nice:

dsc02084gb.jpg

dsc02085x.jpg

A loading error? I've uploaded in HQ, try dropping down the quality.. I hope it works for you.

Glad you liked it Angela. As I said I heard that song and went.. oh.. who does that remind me of.. :D Then it was just a case of watching In My Place 23 times! LOL... and cutting out the bits I wanted.. :D

Chris&Jonny.wmv - YouTube[/url]

Here you are..

:cool:

Watch it quick, there might be copyright stuff going on with it.. I hope they don't take it down.. if they do, I can upload it somewhere else for you to download..

But I hope you like it....

It will take a little more to me loading it [i'm using my phone as hotspot]...c'mon youtubeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ha, I was all set to start humming the "Jeopardy" theme music when I read you saying it'd take a while. But never mind :p.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :heart: :chris: :jonny: That was so incredibly cute. I liked the bit at about, like, 1:59 or 2:00 in, with their little dances, and Chris's face at about the 1:47/8 mark or so just cracks me up.

And OOOH, the infamous Little Sessions bit! YES!

Now I can think of both 'Shaun of the Dead' AND this video each time I hear that song (love that one from Queen, by the way, one of my favorites of theirs). I hope that video doesn't get taken down, it's too cute!

Definitely made me smile.

I got a message from youtube, but I think it's just the same third party thing I get normally... Saying it might have adverts on it etc etc.... which I can live with. Fingers crossed anyway..