🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I guess Gwynnie is one of the most beautiful woman in the world says by all the medias and people in the world. and has a reputation to be part of Hollywood. gives more confidence respect to be next to her .

you know like movie Nothing Hill

I see Chris' history in two stages: pre- and post-Gwyneth. His marrying her made him realize how truly great he is, and it reflects in everything he's done since then. I suspect it made him much more style-conscious because he and his career seem to have blossomed since then. Marrying her helped him come into his own and it probably blew his mind, too to think such a super-star as Gwyneth tracked him down and caught him as a husband. He became the ideal man for the ideal lady.
:nod:

Though about being more "style-conscious", in terms of clothes,I think he dresses better because actually nowadays everyone dresses better than at the time where they began :nod::lol: But he definitely makes sure to stay in shape. They all do.

The one huge difference I notice in Baby Coldplay and the band we see now is Chris' confidence. I think marrying Gwyneth helped him in that instance. Sometimes I watch the Shiver video and I'm amazed at the total transformation from geeky to completely hot! You can see the potential in Chris when, in Shiver, he looks at the camera, I think near the end of the video. We knew he had it in him!

Definitely, I agree :nod:

Actually, all of them have earned more confidence. Jonny's transformation is spectacular, I think we all agree on that! :nod:

Hello ladies..the most beautiful and amazing Coldplay fans in the world :) It's been a long day at work... wheew..

How are you all doing this afternoon/evening?

I wanted to tell you all about this dream I had last night...

Okay so it started at my house I was taking pictures of these weird looking things in our neighborhood and in the sky too.. these things were very very huge like skyscraper high.. I'm not sure how to describe them.... but then some how my brother & I ended up at my sisters house.. but was in a neighborhood I've never seen before and looked dangerous. For some reason we were being held hostage, I don't know why.. but outside all these weird and strange things are happening like the world is going to end.. I'm not sure what was going on.. it actually seemed more like aliens were starting to invade...I don't know.. that part of the dream I hardly remember...

But then suddenly Chris shows up at the house.. I'm like in awe and totally forget I'm being held hostage and go outside to greet him.. and I'm crying.. he put his left arm around me and held my right hand with his right hand.. and I'm trying to talk to him but I can't stop crying.. Chris is just smiling the whole time and wiping the tears from my eyes. We toke a picture together then he kissed me on my cheek then I woke up... it seemed so real, I had tears in my eyes when I woke up, I think I was crying in my sleep because of that dream or something..

Is that the weirdest dream ever... ? Haha. .earlier I thought today that maybe it meant I'm going to meet Coldplay before I die or before the world ends... Hmm.. yes I'm sure of that :D

Hope all is well with you ladies :)

Post 1700! Only one way to celebrate...

You know whats coming, dontcha?

I think you do..

Okay, here we go..

In 3..2..1..

Ok. Maybe I'll let you wait a little longer.

trollfacexm.png

I'm such a meanie. Here it comes!

backbo.jpg

YUM.

whi20.jpg

I probably should've warned you for that.. :wink3:

vanityfairy.jpg

rainbowma.jpg

Oh nomnomnom. :wink3:

86761994.jpg

ovaries.gif

THE END.

tumblr_m5uj4fg00F1rrgnapo1_500.jpg

Love this.

I see Robert Downey Jr. :wideeyed:

//My brain sorta shuts down when I see him, or Chris. :laugh3://

I think I found my twin sister in you :awesome:

You like him too? :awesome: *bro five* :awesome:

Don't you forget me!

I like you. RDJ is awesome. :awesome:

Yes, I shouldn't bring it up here.. But there is another handsome man. :cheesy:

scaled.php?server=714&filename=tumblrlug0yskinl1r1t8yh.jpg&res=landing

:dazzled:

^you should see this :P

lhv8zkco3mn4ydbzzk2s.png

OK.

I JUST DIED.

But I think we all agree that we like this era even more without the clothing...

Come on, you know what will be in the spoiler :dozey:

:wink3:

Alright then.

tumblr_m5gjtjMlwz1qkxpmbo1_1280.jpg

:laugh3:

:nod:

Though about being more "style-conscious", in terms of clothes,I think he dresses better because actually nowadays everyone dresses better than at the time where they began :nod::lol: But he definitely makes sure to stay in shape. They all do.

Definitely, I agree :nod:

Actually, all of them have earned more confidence. Jonny's transformation is spectacular, I think we all agree on that! :nod:

I prefer Jonny in the 2005/2006 :wacky:

Hello ladies..the most beautiful and amazing Coldplay fans in the world :) It's been a long day at work... wheew..

How are you all doing this afternoon/evening?

I wanted to tell you all about this dream I had last night...

Okay so it started at my house I was taking pictures of these weird looking things in our neighborhood and in the sky too.. these things were very very huge like skyscraper high.. I'm not sure how to describe them.... but then some how my brother & I ended up at my sisters house.. but was in a neighborhood I've never seen before and looked dangerous. For some reason we were being held hostage, I don't know why.. but outside all these weird and strange things are happening like the world is going to end.. I'm not sure what was going on.. it actually seemed more like aliens were starting to invade...I don't know.. that part of the dream I hardly remember...

But then suddenly Chris shows up at the house.. I'm like in awe and totally forget I'm being held hostage and go outside to greet him.. and I'm crying.. he put his left arm around me and held my right hand with his right hand.. and I'm trying to talk to him but I can't stop crying.. Chris is just smiling the whole time and wiping the tears from my eyes. We toke a picture together then he kissed me on my cheek then I woke up... it seemed so real, I had tears in my eyes when I woke up, I think I was crying in my sleep because of that dream or something..

Is that the weirdest dream ever... ? Haha. .earlier I thought today that maybe it meant I'm going to meet Coldplay before I die or before the world ends... Hmm.. yes I'm sure of that :D

Hope all is well with you ladies :)

Ok, you can say to me that I'm always too dirty but...If I were you Ariel I would have dream about "Oh Chris the world is going to end...LET'S FUCK!"

Post 1700! Only one way to celebrate...

You know whats coming, dontcha?

I think you do..

Okay, here we go..

In 3..2..1..

Ok. Maybe I'll let you wait a little longer.

trollfacexm.png

I'm such a meanie. Here it comes!

backbo.jpg

YUM.

whi20.jpg

I probably should've warned you for that.. :wink3:

vanityfairy.jpg

rainbowma.jpg

Oh nomnomnom. :wink3:

86761994.jpg

ovaries.gif

THE END.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ok, you can say to me that I'm always too dirty but...If I were you Ariel I would have dream about "Oh Chris the world is going to end...LET'S FUCK!"

Oh Fran :)

I'm not sure why the dream was like that... but every time I dream about Coldplay I always meet them.. so it makes more confident that I will meet them someday :)