✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

live in separated homes

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-27-gwyneth-chris-in-separate-homes

and false paps I have already explained before.

Maybe the mom of Gwyneth Paltrow wants her daughter with her and its two grandchildren. but is not written on the newpapers paps.

I have this movie DVD my mother gave to me, yes my mother is fun too :inquisitive:

Movie What's Your Number?

Cast

Anna Faris as Allison "Ally" Darling

Chris Evans as Colin Shea

Ari Graynor as Daisy Anne Darling

Blythe Danner as Ava Darling

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9stplJF1ek]What's Your Number? Movie Trailer Official (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

of course we can go shopping Gwynnie and me as I do with my bestfriend cool fun..

picspam............

need to express myself on things unspoken

i am alone 35amor.gif

photo135cs3.jpg

you're my world

attachment.php?attachmentid=21898&d=1171292864

awww blue eyes, in my arms 12abrazos.gif

attachment.php?attachmentid=21880&d=1171291852

attachment.php?attachmentid=21888&d=1171291921

attachment.php?attachmentid=21871&d=1171291616

attachment.php?attachmentid=21863&d=1171291167

when I think I said in 2005 that I wanted to go to the concert in Locarno and too A-ha concert. but I had no money for two concerts, and in 2006, I came just watch coldplaying what said people just because I just wanted to know the name, Chris had given to his son. and I do not understand why I was worried to know the name. no sense in my mind.

attachment.php?attachmentid=21911&d=1171294616

attachment.php?attachmentid=21910&d=1171294616

attachment.php?attachmentid=21913&d=1171294616

Thalia & Ellen, you always have the greatest gifs, like OMG I actually saved like 10 of those as favourites so I can keep the links, while I was catching up on CPing the other day :awesome:

I shall give you this link and let you enter the gif-world of LAWLNESS :awesome:

I feel the moving to LA story is rubbish. Gwyneth has said how important it is to be in London because Chris works there. Blythe is doing fine, she can move to the UK if she needed to, really. Chris has three other dudes counting on him!

I think it's rubbish as well but if Blythe is really in trouble healthwise, I have no problem with Gwyneth moving to be near her. She has often talked about a mother who turned down parts that could have made her a superstar to raise her children. Remember she's the one who altered her life, moving to London and putting her carrier on hold for her family. Perhaps it's about time Chris puts Gwyneth's needs 1st.

Hopefully, none of this is true.