✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Thankyou, dahling! (And oh.. please don't do more imitations of a particular person like you did about 20 pages ago. I nearly wet myself laughing :laugh3:)

It was GREAT! Beautiful, beautiful city :heart: I'm also 90% sure that I saw our random hot guy drive by on some sort of small motorcycle, close to The Bakery. Just not 100%. It went too fast, and he had a scarf up to his nose. But I damn well recognized that nose :charming:

Haha yeah well, I'm not allowed to be funny anymore anyway according to Tash :mean:

London is quite beautiful indeed :wacko:

Can't wait to go there again! :bomb:

Random hot guy? Well that's nice :charming:

Next time throw yourself under the fucking motorcycle! :laugh3:

I think I actually might :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

HAHAHA! :lol::laugh3:

I am gonna say this & hope no one here gets offended:

A simple request: Please try to post these private photos in a spoiler & add a warning it before it indicating these are Paparazzi shots.. Some people will open it to see, others who feel uncomfortable won't.

I know you've discussed the issue of paparazzi photos over & over again. It seemed inevitable to post them here after all. Yet there is a minority who don't like them.

A spoiler wouldn't hurt anyone.

With all due respect you definitely see more uncofortable pictures browsing the internet than these.

Thankyou, dahling! (And oh.. please don't do more imitations of a particular person like you did about 20 pages ago. I nearly wet myself laughing :laugh3:)

It was GREAT! Beautiful, beautiful city :heart: I'm also 90% sure that I saw our random hot guy drive by on some sort of small motorcycle, close to The Bakery. Just not 100%. It went too fast, and he had a scarf up to his nose. But I damn well recognized that nose :charming:

Welcome back!!!!! I hope you're feeling better!!! OH and THALIA got me in trouble with Tash while you were gone:veryangry2::lol:

Does it blink?

It doesn't have eyelids :sad2:

very very very very dorky:saw: kinda dorky like this

byebyebarnet.jpg

I see the resemblance! :wacky:

yes it's :dazzled:

it's like 559 years old Chris martin :dazzled: look at those eyes :wacky:

NAWWWW isn't it cute! x3

:lol::lol::lol:

Well it scares the shit out of me :laugh3:

But look at those eyes! :wacko: Aren't they like, totally AWWW-worthy? :laugh3:

Woah, that were a lot of pages to catch up on! But ohmygosh, all those Chris/Gwyn pics :dazzled: They're just far too cute together!!

And that one particular lip-biting photo.. sheesh :charming:

Feels goooooood to be back :lol:

Welcome back!!! :awesome:

Ohmygooood!!! :awesome::awesome:
Isn't my new avatar all dorky and cute?! :wacky::dazzled:
:uhoh:

So cute :nice:

:uhoh:

:escaping:

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE PEOPLE!!!

Dear All,

Does someone of you guys know when & where Chris said the following

sentences?

„Rock ’n’ Roll is about doing what the fuck you want. It doesn’t have to be about doing huge amounts of drugs or being hedonistic. It’s about not caring what anyone else thinks of you. Rock’n’roll is about the seeking of the ultimate pleasure. For us, that means hanging around together and playing music that we all love and not being afraid to say that’s why we’re doing it. We believe in our music, so I’ll lamp any idiot who says we are not rock’n’roll.”

I would like to use this quotation in a term paper but for doing so I will need the source of these sentences.

Thank you in advance!

Best

Linus

According Onfray, hedonism is summarized by the maxim of Chamfort: "Enjoy and do enjoy, without harming neither you nor anyone, that I think all morality."

finally hedonistic is the opposite of depression .

^ I've no idea :lol: But I think it's from the MX era

all Albums Coldplay have are coming from real reality. any depression .

MX just an empty sound which is not part of reality is a dream and all depression .

and because this title "don't break your heart" refers to "Life is For Living" from part live concert MX

as if Chris had the opportunity to ask write to a girl stranger have nothing and of his empty life. nothing hedonistic pleasure in the reality.

And it would just Chris exited by a stranger but not integrated into his real life. because have a family in real life.

there's no sound stranger here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIOdxcO1xI0]Coldplay Life Is For Living@glastonbury 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

here yes sounds girl (the music italy )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOV1-mJEZjc&feature=related]Coldplay Life Is For Living (Live At iTunes Festival) - YouTube[/ame]

quote youtube of this song:

ironic how he dedicates a song called "Life is For Living" for people watching on the internet, lol.

Welcome Home Ellen.. Although welcoming you back to Holland from England, when that's where you've been for the last five days seems a little strange! LOL.. I am not even sure I can get my head around that one! LOL..

Yes Ellen they were VERY VERY naughty whilst you were away. I had to send them to their rooms... although none of them seemed very upset about that? Could have been the room I sent them to of course. :lol:

Well I am out for the evening... Have fun everyone..