✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Thanks for the pic spam Zoeyk ;):D Sorry don't know your name. :D

OK sit down, remove spillable liquids from your spit/spill zone and enjoy..

Feel like I need to spam some... haven't done a pic spam in a while...

Thanks! Its Zohra, your pics were quite good as well :)

quite good?

I will obviously have to TRY HARDER! Goes off in search of something to blow Zohra's socks off... :lol:

Oh my, all those pictures!

Thanks to Zohra and Raphaelle.

And Raphaelle: what an incredible amount of posts! Congrats!

I totally agree :wink3:

-----------------------------------------

My new video for you, girls! I hope you enjoy it.

:kiss:

I absolutely love your video. I stored it on my YT-account to be able to find it whenever I feel down.

It will definitely make me smile!

Thank you so much!

quite good?

I will obviously have to TRY HARDER! Goes off in search of something to blow Zohra's socks off... :lol:

LOL NO! they are really good hahaha, ummm and mission accomplished! Chris with no shirt-everything blown OFF hahahha :laugh3:

LOL NO! they are really good hahaha, ummm and mission accomplished! Chris with no shirt-everything blown OFF hahahha :laugh3:

LOL.. I know I was just teasing, but it seemed like an extremely good excuse to go off and find more... Not that I normally need any excuses!

here are a few fiavorite gifs that I didn't make. Thanks to whoever did!

tumblr_m75reqlrx21rav5l2o1_250.gif

hhnnngghhhh.gif

tumblr_m25cxbgLoY1r86rxco1_250.gif

tumblr_m2ov5wUm4O1r549mqo1_250.giftumblr_m2ov5wUm4O1r549mqo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2ov5wUm4O1r549mqo3_250.giftumblr_m2ov5wUm4O1r549mqo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m2ov5wUm4O1r549mqo7_r2_250.giftumblr_m2ov5wUm4O1r549mqo8_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m2ov5wUm4O1r549mqo10_r2_250.giftumblr_m2ov5wUm4O1r549mqo9_r2_250.gif

LOVE these SO much..

Piano stool? Or the man ON the piano stool??

How about what the man is DOING to the piano stool (and everyone is secretly imagining themselves in the stool's position - admit it!!)? :D

Lord, all of these pics and gifs.....It is a crime how he torments so many women and gets away with it. I think we should track him down and keep him in our own little jail until he learns a lesson. How about in my basement?

How about what the man is DOING to the piano stool (and everyone is secretly imagining themselves in the stool's position - admit it!!)? :D

Lord, all of these pics and gifs.....It is a crime how he torments so many women and gets away with it. I think we should track him down and keep him in our own little jail until he learns a lesson. How about in my basement?

I'm not admitting to Nuthin:P <<< That's just a USA way of saying Nothing...LOL

Hiii girls :D

I need to watch that tribute video posted some pages ago. :wacky:

'Cameraman-who-made-the-AMAZING-circleshot-of-Chris-during-The-Scientist-Live-2012-DVD' APPRECIATION POST :dazzled:

This person needs a statue :nod:

Exactly what I thought when I was watching :lol:

just woke up and see that:

tumblr_maookxxu9W1rwx6v7o1_500.gif

:dazzled:

Aaaarh :dazzled: :dazzled:

Huh? Noo of course not :angel:

:smug:

THANK YOU TO ZOHRA, ROW AND RAPHAELE FOR THE PICS AND GIFS THAT NEARLY MADE ME PASS OUT 5 TIMES. ♥ :heart:

I'm not admitting to Nuthin:P <<< That's just a USA way of saying Nothing...LOL

I understood it!! No translation needed! :laugh3: And when will some people realize that it's pronounced 'budderfliiiies'? Sigh. ;)

(Btw, living in a land of denial is not a pretty thing. Not admitting it doesn't really change anything, does it? Let's hear it. It's okay to admit it. Look in the mirror and repeat after me, "My name is Tracey, and I imagine myself as Chris's piano stool." See? Don't you feel better??)

:cool::kiss:

I understood it!! No translation needed! :laugh3: And when will some people realize that it's pronounced 'budderfliiiies'? Sigh. ;)

(Btw, living in a land of denial is not a pretty thing. Not admitting it doesn't really change anything, does it? Let's hear it. It's okay to admit it. Look in the mirror and repeat after me, "My name is Tracey, and I imagine myself as Chris's piano stool." See? Don't you feel better??)

:cool::kiss:

And in that land of Da Nile...... where budderflies fly, I want nuthin else, so if the piano stools a rockin...don't come a knockin.....