✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I am gonna say this & hope no one here gets offended:

A simple request: Please try to post these private photos in a spoiler & add a warning it before it indicating these are Paparazzi shots.. Some people will open it to see, others who feel uncomfortable won't.

I know you've discussed the issue of paparazzi photos over & over again. It seemed inevitable to post them here after all. Yet there is a minority who don't like them.

A spoiler wouldn't hurt anyone.

GOOD POST IS GOOD

tumblr_lp4lxrtDa91qjpwxd.gif

Now Tash, where the fook are ye when one need ye!?

A simple request: Please try to post these private photos in a spoiler & add a warning it before it indicating these are Paparazzi shots.. Some people will open it to see, others who feel uncomfortable won't.

I know you've discussed the issue of paparazzi photos over & over again. It seemed inevitable to post them here after all. Yet there is a minority who don't like them.

here famous Gwyneth Paltrow want paps

Apple-and-Moses-Martin-celebrity-kids-1769832-280-263.jpg

here famous Gwyneth Paltrow not want paps

Apple+Martin+Moses+Martin+Gwyneth+Paltrow+QZZHINLFcwZl.jpg

we need more ask Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin , because generally left alone paparazzis celebs who do not try.

an example of Depp & Paradis, or big hollywood stars Meryl Streep, Clint Eastwood and many others.

^ skjfskdfhshkf ARGH THE GUILTTTT

I shouldn't look, no I shouldn't :bigcry:

*scrolls down anyway*

This! :confused:

I also agree with Safy.. Although I am not sure I would be strong enough NOT to look. At least that way we'd have the option. :(

Wow my sleeping cycle is fucked, for me it feels like 4pm and it's almost 2am.

Dammit :shame:

I hope you can sleep Thalia. xx

tumblr_m3vh9nzfLO1qirximo1_500.jpg

I don't know if this has been here before, but EVERYTHING about it is... amazing..... :wink3: :lol:

I love this photo. One of my favourites.. thanks for re-posting it. A nice way to start my day.

I would like to say something about this. I get your point and I sort of agree (I don't like it at all when photos of the kids are posted here) but it's the responsibility of the people who post those photos to put them in spoilers. We (Moderators) can't edit every post that contains paparazzi photos.

they are famous public...... :sad2: :disappointed:

http://apple-moses-martin.tumblr.com/

Gwyneth Paltrow in the house with their children in his blog read by all

scaled.php?server=443&filename=chatsbsdghtr.png&res=landing

I just answers must be to awaken the imagination of children, their up everything he has done for fun games or even TV is more instructive.

example but I buy games in the past when I do not even have children, is idiot.

scaled.php?server=268&filename=dsc02679p.jpg&res=landing

So my mother put me in front of the TV instructive for children but not made silly, teen TV series docs ect all day.. and playing outside with skates wheels, bycicle .

but the game wifi game made ​​, yes numb the brain. this is not the same thing.

on a thread Chris fewer people

"Rock 'n' Roll is about..." when&where did Chris say that?

Dear All,

Does someone of you guys know when & where Chris said the following

sentences?

„Rock ’n’ Roll is about doing what the fuck you want. It doesn’t have to be about doing huge amounts of drugs or being hedonistic. It’s about not caring what anyone else thinks of you. Rock’n’roll is about the seeking of the ultimate pleasure. For us, that means hanging around together and playing music that we all love and not being afraid to say that’s why we’re doing it. We believe in our music, so I’ll lamp any idiot who says we are not rock’n’roll.”

I would like to use this quotation in a term paper but for doing so I will need the source of these sentences.

Thank you in advance!

Best

Linus

Dear All,

Does someone of you guys know when & where Chris said the following

sentences?

„Rock ’n’ Roll is about doing what the fuck you want. It doesn’t have to be about doing huge amounts of drugs or being hedonistic. It’s about not caring what anyone else thinks of you. Rock’n’roll is about the seeking of the ultimate pleasure. For us, that means hanging around together and playing music that we all love and not being afraid to say that’s why we’re doing it. We believe in our music, so I’ll lamp any idiot who says we are not rock’n’roll.”

I would like to use this quotation in a term paper but for doing so I will need the source of these sentences.

Thank you in advance!

Best

Linus

I think it was Rolling Stone magazine 2005 0r 2008, I can't find it to make sure it could be as long ago as 2003.... :\ TASH......................................

Thankyou, dahling! (And oh.. please don't do more imitations of a particular person like you did about 20 pages ago. I nearly wet myself laughing :laugh3:)

It was GREAT! Beautiful, beautiful city :heart: I'm also 90% sure that I saw our random hot guy drive by on some sort of small motorcycle, close to The Bakery. Just not 100%. It went too fast, and he had a scarf up to his nose. But I damn well recognized that nose :charming:

Wow my sleeping cycle is fucked, for me it feels like 4pm and it's almost 2am.

Dammit :shame:

THIS :nod:

Thankyou, dahling! (And oh.. please don't do more imitations of a particular person like you did about 20 pages ago. I nearly wet myself laughing :laugh3:)

It was GREAT! Beautiful, beautiful city :heart: I'm also 90% sure that I saw our random hot guy drive by on some sort of small motorcycle, close to The Bakery. Just not 100%. It went too fast, and he had a scarf up to his nose. But I damn well recognized that nose :charming:

Welcome backkkk!!! :D

Next time throw yourself under the fucking motorcycle! :laugh3: