✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

In a random search I found this photo:

tumblr_mcd85voCFD1rsyz16o1_500.jpg

something made me stop & stare at it for longer than expected. It's an old photo of a young Chris singing. It's not what we usually call sexy or attractive; certainly he was so young here, good looking but more childish.

Just the way he closes his eyes & touches the mic with his lips.. I could hear his voice, I could feel his emotions singing his own lyrics to the whole world. The truthfulness, the sincerity, the purity & the passion..

I can never say enough words about this man, but I knew at least here many of you will understand what I mean.

:heart:

something made me stop & stare at it for longer than expected. It's an old photo of a young Chris singing. It's not what we usually call sexy or attractive; certainly he was so young here, good looking but more childish.

Just the way he closes his eyes & touches the mic with his lips.. I could hear his voice, I could feel his emotions singing his own lyrics to the whole world. The truthfulness, the sincerity, the purity & the passion..

I can never say enough words about this man, but I knew at least here many of you will understand what I mean.

dazzled.gif Indeed. I think you will find tons of understanding here. The list of adjectives is not long enough to properly describe the list of talented, witty, endearing, charming and plain out hot qualities this man possesses, but the deep passion he conveys not only for his music but for seemingly everything around him is near or at the top. I personally feel that he possesses a definite palpable depth and sincerity to his soul. I'm probably digressing, but seeing this picture, I understand what you're saying.

That passion and caring extends outside of his music as well. Look at the visits to sick children in the hospital or the amount of time, effort and money given to charity. We certainly worship a most worthy man.

As the charity founder of the recent shoe auction said, "If all celebrities used their 'celebrity' to create awareness in the way that Chris Martin does the world would be a better place!"

:wacky:

A true musician :dazzled:

I hate that fangirly dazzled smiley lol

So today is my 1 year anniversary on Coldplaying, and I kinda feel like I need to celebrate.

I want to do it with a picspam, but most fun 'captionworthy' things have already been done. I'm going to keep searching, but PLEASE, if you have any fun photos that you think deserve a caption or smth, PM them to me! :)

Hi ! I missed this thread. Thank you for all those wonderful pics and I agree with the things you said! I can't quote everything.

The curls are coming back for the moment...

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBiCAWh0dHA6Ly9tZWRpYTEub25zdWdhci5jb20vZmlsZXMvMjAxMi8xMC80My8yLzE5Mi8xOTIyMzk4L2I4YjlmNGQ5NTM3YmI4MDdfZy9pL0d3eW5ldGgtUGFsdHJvdy1DaHJpcy1NYXJ0aW4tRGlubmVyLUNhbWVyb24tRGlhei5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=-p3CicdZvNH0aOXU9C39KNauEOXR4OvhwFQ3eUSYDZ4

link

OMG OMG OMG!

that new video from live 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w4Jf8vRn3Ok

when Chris is wearing his jacket :dead:

:dead:

:dead:

Oh yeah :wacko: I couldn't resist, whenever I see 'Chris footage', I'm lost.

chrismartin_use.jpg

chrismartin_use.jpg

:loveshower:

beautiful :dazzled:

Chris looks so pissed off here!

album_large_1399507.jpg

*sorry if it has been posted before*

And these are from the same night

album_large_1399506.jpg

album_large_1399505.jpg

album_large_1399503.jpg

album_large_1399500.jpg

album_large_1399498.jpg

I like the new t-shirt :wacko:

Woaaaah ! Thank you for posting those! I love his hair, I hope he won't cut it off for the Australian and NZ tour !!! And the X&Y jacket, and the shirt. Oh wowwww :dazzled: :wacky:

Found this in the LOLdplay :laugh3:

LOLdplay_01.jpg

:lol:

chrismartin_use.jpg

chrismartin_use.jpg:loveshower:

Holy Maaaamaaaa....:kiss::kiss:

album_large_1399506.jpg

album_large_1399505.jpg

album_large_1399503.jpg

album_large_1399500.jpg

album_large_1399498.jpg

HOT isn't strong enough a word for these. The scruff alone is enough to send me over the edge. :smug::smug: (Blood work done Chris?)

UGH HE LOOKS SO GOOD :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Edit: Ok, so I just sent these to Row, who's working now. Her replies:

'STOP! :stunned:'

'Oh good god :dazzled:'

'I have to work!'

She ain't workin no more :whistle:

Ellen has wreaked enough havoc this morning, thank you. I'm not working anymore either, obviously. A.W.E.S.O.M.E!! :D

So today is my 1 year anniversary on Coldplaying, and I kinda feel like I need to celebrate.

I want to do it with a picspam, but most fun 'captionworthy' things have already been done. I'm going to keep searching, but PLEASE, if you have any fun photos that you think deserve a caption or smth, PM them to me! :)

No pics available at here, but I want to congrats you with this 'mijlpaal' :D

Hope to see you at here for a long, long time!:kiss:

Chris looks so pissed off here!

album_large_1399507.jpg

*sorry if it has been posted before*

And these are from the same night

album_large_1399506.jpg

album_large_1399505.jpg

album_large_1399503.jpg

album_large_1399500.jpg

album_large_1399498.jpg