✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

i found a new video when Chris was in Haiti in 2002

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3nPuthETI8]Chris Martin in Haiti with Oxfam - YouTube[/ame]

Coldplay have been supporting this charity campaign over 10 years.. :clap: :clap:

also the flaming lips t-shirt has been in Chris' wardrobe over 10 years :lol: you can see that emily is wearing it @1:57 :lol:

NOT in swimming trunks in Thailand, where we can't see you :angry:

wat

dude, swimming only in one piece of cloth, that's better than any suit picture! :drunk: I should feel really bad for this, but I hope we get some pictures of him only in trunks on a beach :wideeyed:

And maybe a fangirly wave will rip them off :wideeyed:

The girl in the pic says the flight was London to Bangkok but there is plenty of time to get to LA for the weekend!!

Pakbung Supanan‏<S>@</S>heymorningglory

alexmillarr omg from london to bangkok i guess ?

Alex Russo‏<S>@</S>alexmillarr

heymorningglory yeah :)

The girl in the pic says the flight was London to Bangkok but there is plenty of time to get to LA for the weekend!!

Pakbung Supanan‏@heymorningglory

alexmillarr omg from london to bangkok i guess ?

Alex Russo‏@alexmillarr

heymorningglory yeah :)

First of all, I don't think it's possible to fly London-Bangkok non stop. It's like a 29 hour flight and planes can't make it that far. The girl in the tweet is flying from London-Los Angeles-Bangkok. It's a 10 hour flight from London-LA. And the Martin/Paltrow family is on that first leg. Makes sense that they'd be in LA this week, especially since the kids are on half-term break.

Alex Russo ‏@alexmillarr

@jaaneparker Ive been on a 10 hour flight and ive got another flight to get in like an hours time i know your pain

Ok. I'm correcting myself. I saw a tweet that said shed been traveling for 29 hours, but it was her friend's tweet. So in my mind, it's 10 hours from London-lax and 18 or so from LA-Bangkok. But I was wrong and they are in Thailand :)

First of all, you can't fly from London-Bangkok non stop. It's like a 29 hour flight and planes can't make it that far. The girl in the tweet is flying from London-Los Angeles-Bangkok. It's a 10 hour flight from London-LA. And the Martin/Paltrow family is on that first leg. Makes sense that they'd be in LA this week, especially since the kids are on half-term break.

Alex Russo ‏@alexmillarr

@jaaneparker Ive been on a 10 hour flight and ive got another flight to get in like an hours time i know your pain

Ok smarty pants... My extra Martin kid guess is now thrown out the window:lol:

so they checked out today at the morning hmmm :thinking: aaaalllll that trip was just for 2-3 days :/ :/

Ok then. I stand corrected :) Maybe they just stayed overnight and are on their way to the beach. Who knows...and only their travel agent can keep up with their schedule!

First of all, I don't think it's possible to fly London-Bangkok non stop. It's like a 29 hour flight and planes can't make it that far. The girl in the tweet is flying from London-Los Angeles-Bangkok. It's a 10 hour flight from London-LA. And the Martin/Paltrow family is on that first leg. Makes sense that they'd be in LA this week, especially since the kids are on half-term break.

Alex Russo ‏@alexmillarr

no offence if you have 29 hour trip from London you end up in Australia. There are plenty of non stop flights from London to Bangkok, flight time is aroun 11 hours and if you won't fly nonstop you would most likely stop in Dubai, HongKong etc. not LA.

P.

no offence if you have 29 hour trip from London you end up in Australia. There are plenty of non stop flights from London to Bangkok, flight time is aroun 11 hours and if you won't fly nonstop you would most likely stop in Dubai, HongKong etc. not LA.

P.

I know. I corrected myself.

OMG where is this? Africa? I am SO confused as to where he is right now??

What an amazing photo though.. wow..

Chris and a cat in the same photo.. I think I might just die.. I'm not sure WHO I am more jealous of right now.. Chris OR the Cat!!

:stunned:

I think that photo was taken when they were shooting Paradise.