✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

OMG where is this? Africa? I am SO confused as to where he is right now??

What an amazing photo though.. wow..

Chris and a cat in the same photo.. I think I might just die.. I'm not sure WHO I am more jealous of right now.. Chris OR the Cat!!

:stunned:

The cat? Thats is not just a Cat, ITS A CHEETAH OMFG I LOVE CHEETAHS IM SUCH AN ANIMAL NUT YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MY MIND IS JUST EXPLODING, I SAW THEM ON TUMBLR FIRST AND I JUST HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN, I FUCKING LOVE BIG CATS LOVE THEM OMFG, I AND TOO SEE MY TO FAVOURITE TTHINGS IN ONE PICK ER I JUST CANT HANDLE< IM GOING TO GO DIE NOW GOOD Bye

The cat? Thats is not just a Cat, ITS A CHEETAH OMFG I LOVE CHEETAHS IM SUCH AN ANIMAL NUT YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MY MIND IS JUST EXPLODING, I SAW THEM ON TUMBLR FIRST AND I JUST HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN, I FUCKING LOVE BIG CATS LOVE THEM OMFG, I AND TOO SEE MY TO FAVOURITE TTHINGS IN ONE PICK ER I JUST CANT HANDLE< IM GOING TO GO DIE NOW GOOD Bye

LOL you sound like what's going on in my head right now! LOL

okay, calm down, everything's gonna be alllllright :nod:

*backs away slowly* :uhoh:

wat

dude, swimming only in one piece of cloth, that's better than any suit picture! :drunk: I should feel really bad for this, but I hope we get some pictures of him only in trunks on a beach :wideeyed:

And maybe a fangirly wave will rip them off :wideeyed:

Let me tell you this:

I'm a big big sponsor of this fangirly wave there!

Please please please do your job well...

Let me tell you this:

I'm a big big sponsor of this fangirly wave there!

Please please please do your job well...

Fangirly wave should be a new word in our perv-ictionary :laugh3::lol:

LOL... but but... it's a cat.. Thalia.. and Chris..... :heart::dazzled: You know.. ? Cat, Chris..... ??? same pic..?? :wideeyed::drunk:
God I KNOW YES STAHP RUBBIN IT IN MA FACE GURL :dead:

The cheetah looks so bored btw :|

She looks like she just want to get this photoshoot over with, she's gotta eat now and come on who the fuck are those weird men, who cares about them anyway.

What a rude cheetah :angry:

Don't worry, cheetahs always look like they ain't give a damn :nod:

wat

dude, swimming only in one piece of cloth, that's better than any suit picture! :drunk: I should feel really bad for this, but I hope we get some pictures of him only in trunks on a beach :wideeyed:

And maybe a fangirly wave will rip them off :wideeyed:

YES! I'll take a loin cloth picture right about now!!!!! Bring it on, oh please, oh please, please, please.....

Chris+Martin.JPG

Taken at Inverdoorn (link)

I think I might die right now.

tumblr_mg2wfcc1Rk1rrayxjo1_500.gif

WOW :dead:

The cheetah looks so bored btw :|

She looks like she just want to get this photoshoot over with, she's gotta eat now and come on who the fuck are those weird men, who cares about them anyway.

What a rude cheetah :angry:

I'm opposite, I think it looks like it's quickly approaching its breaking point with tourists touching it that day! :laugh3: Thank you, cheetah, for not going off the rails with this one! :laugh3:

Mother of god!!!

That hotel is just a few blocks away from my work place.

:bomb: He comes with his family. I should respect his private life but I wanna meet him so bad.

Oh golly. That's a mother of a dilemma. I completely understand!

Good luck with whatever happens! And keep us informed!!!

I think you can see clearly that Chris was really heathy at the MX Tour... I know that he's running, but do you know what other things he's doing for his body? I mean his arms seemed to be grown since the vlv Tour, do you think he's going to the gym???

I think you can see clearly that Chris was really heathy at the MX Tour... I know that he's running, but do you know what other things he's doing for his body? I mean his arms seemed to be grown since the vlv Tour, do you think he's going to the gym???
Yes, he has been working quite a lot. Some pics came up during the tour, he was at the gym very often.

I found another photo :wacky:

a88a5e0cbb5b40d9bc76e6278d63c6b3.jpg

link

Too bad it's so small : (

Yeah this confirms he was shitting himself, he looks scared! :lol: