Nick4Chris

I found another photo :wacky:

a88a5e0cbb5b40d9bc76e6278d63c6b3.jpg

link

Too bad it's so small : (

Oh wow thanks..

I've seen photos of Chris surfing but I don't think I've ever seen this video:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="

I've never seen it either.. Thanks for finding it Tash. The patronising voice over I can do without.. but hey.. I have a volume control.. :laugh3:

Surfing Chris is hot, just as much as singing Chris, dancing Chris, talking Chris, etc etc etc etc :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

ROW STOP IT PLEASE :dead: :dead:

Yeah!! If she doesn't care about taking pics with 4 gorgeous men then she can just maybe offer the chance to other cheetahs, or fangirls, or whatever. Such an egoistic cheetah omg :dozey:

:lol:

Oh lord, I can understand you, that kinda sucks :/ I'm sure you'll know what to do :)

His face is a sort of mix between 'oh wow what a beautiful animal :wacko: ' and 'are you sure she's not gonna eat me alive?:uhoh: '

Sorry Mara.. and yes with the cat.. LOL.. and WELCOME BACK HONEY.. we missed you...:heart: :kiss:

I can only think he could stand, then we would see the beautiful legs. Chris' legs, of course! :wink3:

Damn. Damn. Damn.

Oh wow thanks..

I've never seen it either.. Thanks for finding it Tash. The patronising voice over I can do without.. but hey.. I have a volume control.. :laugh3:

Sorry Mara.. and yes with the cat.. LOL.. and WELCOME BACK HONEY.. we missed you...:heart: :kiss:

Yes, thanks Tash!!

Yes, welcome back Mara!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks Row for saying everything for me. :cool::kiss:

Damn. Damn. Damn.

Yes, thanks Tash!!

Yes, welcome back Mara!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks Row for saying everything for me. :cool::kiss:

LOL welcome.. lets save on posts and do it that way from now on LOL..:laugh3:

D.A.Y.L.I.G.H.T 2003!!![/color][/size]

:kiss::kiss:LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove:kiss::kiss:

omg

LOL there you are, you said it for ME this time! :laugh3:

Just now on radio 1, Greg James read out a list of people he'll be talking to on the red carpet at the Brit awards tomorrow and Coldplay were one of them...so I guess they are going (:

Yay.. thanks! Do you suppose Chris will fly home specially then? I guess the rest of the band could be there.. ? Sorry.. I hope I'm wrong!

what if chris was still in Thailand and just jonny,will,phil and guy would attend to brits :o :o :o it would be still great, i miss all of them but i hope chris is in England :mellow:
If Chris isn't here but Phil goes on stage with them if they get an award then I'm okay with it :awesome:

Just went to see his Twitter account...

JFC he is *hawt* :dazzled:

:nod: :nod: :dead:

If Chris isn't here but Phil goes on stage with them if they get an award then I'm okay with it :awesome:

:awesome:

But I want Chris to come toooooooo :\:\