✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

No you're not alone, I'm feeling the same. Such events always reminds me of decadent luxurious cruise ships where some musician is singing in the background while the masses stuff their faces with expensive food and merely recognize the music as some pleasant vibe in the background.

the thing is this, we can turn up our noses at these snooty, rich folk, just ignoring the music we love. but it is all for good causes. and when they raise money, great! and guess what, the chris martin solo performance at someone's house was snatched for $400,000!!!! that's crazy!

was snatched for[/url] $400,000!!!! that's crazy!

400,000$ :shocked: What did this private concert include exactly? :stunned: :sneaky: & it is not even the whole band! Just Chris! This is insane!!

I don't mean to sound evil, of course supporting good causes & donations for them is great, but special performances for people who can pay lots of money makes me a bit uncomfortable (& a lot jealous). Remember that wedding he performed in last year? It is still bizarre to me thinking of it!

Then again, the concerts for the GS era were more exclusive & more expensive than what an average fan might afford, with special guests filling the places with tickets they won randomly or been given to them!! These things that make me feel alienated..:dunno:

Anyway, coming soon:

Promo for BBC ft #chrismartin being released next week! #cherrypickers #bbcmusicawards2014 #bbc500words #bbc #dop

10903370_421998247953649_861083094_n.jpg

X

Here it is without the text and with feet

tumblr_mpbd02CXVY1r2tfhso1_1280.jpg

Might be wrong but his head seems too large and his hands too small. :blank: It's also the only version of this photo I can find (90% pinterest and 10% weheartit). Which might suggest it's fake

Here it is without the text and with feet

tumblr_mpbd02CXVY1r2tfhso1_1280.jpg

Might be wrong but his head seems too large and his hands too small. :blank: It's also the only version of this photo I can find (90% pinterest and 10% weheartit). Which might suggest it's fake

thank you!

I think his face is totally pasted in. And you're totally right about the proportions :nod: Also his fingers look too meaty.

I cant really see why its fake and dayum you guys are so digging in about this :lol: which I find it funny :wacko:

What can I say I like a good photoshop fake debunk :P

And Thalia, you are right about the neck line, it doesn't make sense