✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Just noticed something. Focus on his tshirt's sleeves. Notice how LARGE they are compared to his arms? Bet he would tear this shirt apart if he'd wear it nowadays :lol::lol:

hahaha agree :nod: :nod: he would look like Hulk :lol:

find the differences between these videos :lol:

[video=youtube;GUkKANINEmE]

[video=youtube;VPRjCeoBqrI]

[video=youtube;rmemvqtU-xk]

Just noticed something. Focus on his tshirt's sleeves. Notice how LARGE they are compared to his arms? Bet he would tear this shirt apart if he'd wear it nowadays :lol::lol:

Aaaahhhhhh.. I've never seen this before ! Cute little baby boys !... yeah - skinny...

Speaking of Bono, he had a bit to say about watching Chris' performance with the rest of U2 for RED in his huge year entry

Earlier I had hallucinated Chris Martin kicking off a beautiful night with Beautiful Day. I imagined I heard him sing With or Without You, but knew that song would be too painful for him to sing this year.... these analgesics can mess with you ... But it was actually real...

Hello,

Chris was seen in City Walk…That's gave me the idea to search about him for Hollywood Walk Of Fame. He is not there, the band neither.

We can ask in order to propose a star above that Chris is living nearby.

http://www.walkoffame.com/pages/ask-stargirl

What do you think? I just wrote to her.

meh no its too early for that... at least we wait for the band to turn 20 years old

Hello,

Chris was seen in City Walk…That's gave me the idea to search about him for Hollywood Walk Of Fame. He is not there, the band neither.

We can ask in order to propose a star above that Chris is living nearby.

http://www.walkoffame.com/pages/ask-stargirl

What do you think? I just wrote to her.

I don't think Chris would go for that. Did you know that a star has to be "bought" for 30.000 USD? I think Chris would rather give hat money to charity.