✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

oh... that's disappointing.... with the private wedding performance and now this...

this is what I was talking about a few days ago. Do you think this is also for charity? I don't think so :blank:

anyway, happy birthday to Coco Lee (whoever you are) lol I hope you had to pay a huge sum of money :wacky:

10914333_1548492382088873_1501082350_n.jpg

Grand Hyatt Hong Kong

Omg! It's Coldplay! @CocoLee #birthday #dinner #ChrisMartin #coldplay #concert #happybirthday

X

anyway, happy birthday to Coco Lee (whoever you are) lol I hope you had to pay a huge sum of money :wacky:

If they are from Hong Kong, China, home of a crap load of billionaires, then yes, I do think they paid him a couple of millions. Probably what said people spend in three days anyway LOL

Money money money...

i hope at least this means that the other three are working alone on LP7 without Chris's influence

oh and now we know why the recording process is going really slowly, chris's too busy being a solo man in need of easy money

i actually hope they will have a fight over this, they need tension

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this was the Haiti Hope Charity event where Chris donated his time....

17 years.....BIGGER STRONGER....Looks like they know how to work out their own lives quite successfully and still SUPPORT EACH OTHER. Kudos to them! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this was the Haiti Hope Charity event where Chris donated his time....

17 years.....BIGGER STRONGER....Looks like they know how to work out their own lives quite successfully and still SUPPORT EACH OTHER. Kudos to them! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no this performance was for a private birthday, nothing to do with charity

oh and now we know why the recording process is going really slowly, chris's too busy being a solo man in need of easy money

i actually hope they will have a fight over this, they need tension

THE FIGHT IS ONNNNN

giphy.gif

*puts all of her 23,84€ on Will*

I'm sure I'll get loads of hate for saying this and tbh I dont really care....when did Chris Martin become a solo act? Seriously this is getting fucking old...yeah hes all humbly and modest, I dont give a shit.....get off your elitist arse and make a fucking album with your BANDMATES...yeah those other 3 men you play music with from time to time.

I just think him running around all over the world albeit a party for some rich person and tbh even the grammy thing coming up....they arent saying Coldplay, they are saying Chris Martin....its just old now, if you want to be a solo act, you sure are setting a good example how to be one......ok..rant over and keep your hate to yourself, I'm allowed to have any opinion I want :)

I'm sure I'll get loads of hate for saying this and tbh I dont really care....when did Chris Martin become a solo act? Seriously this is getting fucking old...yeah hes all humbly and modest, I dont give a shit.....get off your elitist arse and make a fucking album with your BANDMATES...yeah those other 3 men you play music with from time to time.

I just think him running around all over the world albeit a party for some rich person and tbh even the grammy thing coming up....they arent saying Coldplay, they are saying Chris Martin....its just old now, if you want to be a solo act, you sure are setting a good example how to be one......ok..rant over and keep your hate to yourself, I'm allowed to have any opinion I want :)

I actually don't give two shits about what any of the band members are doing in their free time, I just like posting random rAGE!!1 posts on here to entertain myself :cheesy:

I'm quite skeptical about the next album. I dont have a good feeling about it. I'm worried if I cant like their music anymore after seeing him being 'solo' most days and not to mention with the whole band. Maybe Will's right why the album is going really slow. If I can make an assumption, the album will be released in 2016, very different from previous albums, new sounds as freshy unlike ghost stories as the whole album is too personal and possibly more collaborations regardless with who they are but that might happen - which I am not expecting. And plus, I feel bad for Chris he is been in the media often than before. I would like to see the band appearing in the articles rather than him just talking about what they have been doing in the studio NOT about Chris's personal life all the time. Its too much and I cant imagine if I were in his shoes or just any famous actors being chased by papparazzi all the time for stalking purposes. How would you feel? Just in my personal opinion anyway. I am here for not making an argument. Peace!