✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

How is this even possible [emoji50]

This thread should had a lot of spammers in the past. The sad part is that older photos are lost from the servers.

Aw yeah:( I always wonder why the individual band member threads were more popular in the past but it seems like in general there were just more posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, people ask if Chris has ever had plastic surgery. But I find more comments laughing at how "ugly" he is rather than trying to answer the man's question. Then there was this saying "he has low self-esteem, and the need to be loved is the persona he has", okay, sure, that's true, but hang around a 15 year marriage that consists of your wife not giving two dimes for you, of course he'll feel the need to be loved. And who the fuck would say he's ugly or laugh at him? The laughing emojis pissed me off. If you know he has low self-esteem why bully the guy? Give him a break. Someone save me from my anger. I'm going to throw my kitchen table out of the window. How. In what world. IS HE UGLY?

• Like 1

So, people ask if Chris has ever had plastic surgery. But I find more comments laughing at how "ugly" he is rather than trying to answer the man's question. Then there was this saying "he has low self-esteem, and the need to be loved is the persona he has", okay, sure, that's true, but hang around a 15 year marriage that consists of your wife not giving two dimes for you, of course he'll feel the need to be loved. And who the fuck would say he's ugly or laugh at him? The laughing emojis pissed me off. If you know he has low self-esteem why bully the guy? Give him a break. Someone save me from my anger. I'm going to throw my kitchen table out of the window. How. In what world. IS HE UGLY?

What are you on about? An how will throwing your kitchen table out of the window help?

It won't, that's the problem. I was looking through the internet and found a lot of comments and websites that are utter nonsense.

I would have been very surprised if it did ;) And yes, lots of nonsense out there ... and most of it is not worth wasting your time reading it in my opinion

• Like 2

I would have been very surprised if it did ;) And yes, lots of nonsense out there ... and most of it is not worth wasting your time reading it in my opinion

Well, it probably will since I get to let go of my anger :)

And yes, it is a waste of time but I feel disrespected.

Hi guys! I do not know if I'm in right place here, but could you advise me? Knows anybody what interview is at 1:30, when Chris is laughing so hard? Thank for your help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IOH1O8pgSE

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IOH1O8pgSE

I don't think you posted it in the right thread but here's what you were looking for:http://www.mediafire.com/file/4x606by8g6413la/2012-02-09+Interview+with+Brian+M%C3%B8rk.mp4

It's from a 2012 interview with Brian Mørk. I remember watching it but I couldn't find the full interview on youtube. This is a mediafire link that a Coldplayer had posted in the past so you can download it from there and watch it. The moment you are looking for is around 7:30!

• Like 5

I don't think you posted it in the right thread but here's what you were looking for:http://www.mediafire.com/file/4x606by8g6413la/2012-02-09+Interview+with+Brian+Mørk.mp4

It's from a 2012 interview with Brian Mørk. I remember watching it but I couldn't find the full interview on youtube. This is a mediafire link that a Coldplayer had posted in the past so you can download it from there and watch it. The moment you are looking for is around 7:30!

This is pretty damn funny!

• Like 1

I don't think you posted it in the right thread but here's what you were looking for:http://www.mediafire.com/file/4x606by8g6413la/2012-02-09+Interview+with+Brian+Mørk.mp4

What an awesome interview haha, I had not seen that before.

Very refreshing after listening to so many monotonous interviewers ask about Beyonce and Gwyneth.

• Like 2

Thank you so much Hedwig! You made me day :)))!

• Like 2

Ever since you posted this, I've been thinking about whether or not you can tell if Chris had plastic surgery. It's really difficult to tell, because Chris has certainly become more attractive over time. Even a straight guy like I can see that. lol

I think it's definitely clear that he has had some sort of hair transplant. The dude was balding in the Rush of Blood era, but quickly, and magically, developed luscious curly hair, even as he is into his 40s.

As for the plastic surgery, I really don't blame celebrities (and other people who's lives somewhat depend on their appearance) for getting plastic surgery. They have the money, and have a very short window of appearing youthful and attractive. Being a movie star or front man in an international rock band sometimes requires a youthful look. If a movie star ages, getting plastic surgery to keep him/her getting big roles isn't a bad thing. I think people misinterpret that these people's lives depends on their appearance sometimes.

• Like 3