✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

It looks very apparent that she wants him. Look at her face and how she's touching or hanging on him in every photo [emoji87]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it looks like a photo booth-type setup, meaning that the pictures were probably taken all within a few seconds. so i wouldn't read too much into it. :P

• Like 1

9a8a8f9e92484103950eaaad0dd60085.jpg

Does anyone know exactly where this photo came from?

Isn't it from the nightmare Chris has in the Magic video (extended version) ?

By the way, I saw this photo recently too, in an unexpected moment on Twitter and it startled me for a second...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aww, this is great! I love how Moses is singing along and is recording this at the back! I also think that I see Apple on the left side(although I am not 100% sure). How sweet that they are supporting their dad! :blush:

I saw the other videos from this charity event and they are great as well. Thanks for posting this! :grinning:

• Like 1

this is pretty good! love davide!

chris: "now sing some italian"

dav: "sing some italian"

chris: "no, sing some italian"

dav: "[mumbling] i don't want to.."

haha!

also, guess chris didn't want to play o afterall..

• Like 3

this is pretty good! love davide!

chris: "now sing some italian"

dav: "sing some italian"

chris: "no, sing some italian"

dav: "[mumbling] i don't want to.."

haha!

also, guess chris didn't want to play o afterall..

Cool medley ! What was the first song ?

I am, however, a bit speechless at the second video. I mean, here is Chris Martin sitting a few metres from you trying to play a quiet, emotional piano song, accompanied by a violinist (and even plainly stating that this is a quiet song) AND PEOPLE JUST WONT STOP TALKING ! :mad: To me it looked like he broke off the song when the glass smashed because he realized the atmosphere is not right for it, i.e. people care more about the party than the actual music.

• Like 5

OH ! how I agree with you !!!!! I'd posted a similar comment on Twitter. I just............ ?????? :confused:

I am, however, a bit speechless at the second video. I mean, here is Chris Martin sitting a few metres from you trying to play a quiet, emotional piano song, accompanied by a violinist (and even plainly stating that this is a quiet song) AND PEOPLE JUST WONT STOP TALKING ! :mad: To me it looked like he broke off the song when the glass smashed because he realized the atmosphere is not right for it, i.e. people care more about the party than the actual music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...